Round 12 v Fremantle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ThePunter
Club Player

Round 12 v Fremantle

Asking for some assistance and information.

My mother and I are planning to go to Perth for the Round 12 match against Fremantle.

We'd really love to lock everything in (tickets, hotel, flights) as soon as possible, but the stumbling block appears to be getting tickets to the game.

Can someone either provide assistance or advice about how to get two tickets to this game as soon as possible, as to take advantage of early bird plane prices?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Round 12 v Fremantle

ThePunter wrote:Asking for some assistance and information.

My mother and I are planning to go to Perth for the Round 12 match against Fremantle.

We'd really love to lock everything in (tickets, hotel, flights) as soon as possible, but the stumbling block appears to be getting tickets to the game.

Can someone either provide assistance or advice about how to get two tickets to this game as soon as possible, as to take advantage of early bird plane prices?
Just book the flight now and worry about the tickets later on. You will have no problem getting 2 seats.

Saints7
Club Player

tickets dont usually go on sale until a week or so before the match, as mentioned in the last post 0 Im pretty sure 2 tix will be eaisly accessible for the match

XBOX
Club Player

i am heading to that game as well, Already booked flights, with the ticketing issue i am pretty sure you can get them 3 weeks before the game...

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

I made a last minute decision to go to perth for the Freo game in 2008 (and I mean very last minute).

I got tickets the day before the match with no problems, decent seats too.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Saint_Ash wrote:I made a last minute decision to go to perth for the Freo game in 2008 (and I mean very last minute).

I got tickets the day before the match with no problems, decent seats too.
you can with freo games

wce games you would be pushing it

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Cro
Club Player

When we play Freo I always buy on the day they go on sale without any problems. It would only sell out if Freo were playing really well at the time.. :lol:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

buying tickets for Freo games is easy as there are gerally heaps its members in perth getting their free tickets to the game that is hard ... 1300 members into 400 tickets dont fit !!! if you are making the trip you should come to the Western saints function (usually befor the game) its always a good show !!!! as for the WCE game i would hit ticketmasters the week befor the game to book them ... the western saints are always located on the city end right behind the goals ...... hope to see you there

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
St Michele
Club Player

Before I knew i got tickets with my membership I used to log on and buy tickets on the net when they went on sale, if I miss outnon my tickets I also buy them and have never missed out. You will be fine.
As mentioned before coem along to the function beforehand it is great fun and normally we get a bus to the game so it makes it easy to get there and back.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!