I Support the Club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I Support the Club

I am sick and tired of the, IMO, unfair targetting of :-
Our Club
Our Coach
Our Captain

by the opposition, the media and some of our own supporters.

Everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion and so am I.

I SUPPORT OUR CLUB, COACH AND CAPTAIN.
I believe what they say and I'm prepared to publicly back them.

Luke Ball and his 'newfound mates' can bugger off. I'm not interested in them anymore.
Let them all rot at the Lickar$e Centre (or whatever they call it next - Porky Pie Centre?).

I know the Club acted in the best interests of the Club and if that's not good enough for 500k Ball, then so be it.

Enjoy your time with the Collingwood Cheer Squad who used to spit on you.
Your TER score is greater than their combined IQ, but that doesn't matter to you. They'll make you feel welcome until you get injured.
Then you'll feel their true love.
But it won't matter to you - ask Woeismewodin
You'll still be getting your 10k per week of their hard earned money (ripped off from pensioners at their pokie venues).

Maybe you'll be able to make some home visits to visit your new adoring sycophants/fans?
Do they allow visits to the Melbourne Remand Centre and Fairlea?

And Joffa would be a lovely bloke to show you the ropes down there at Eddieville. He might even introduce you to his identical twin sister, now that you're 'one of them'?
You'll be able to tell them apart because he's still got 2 teeth left whereas hers are all gone.

Have they already given you your personalized knife to stick in Micky's back when Eddie/Bucks give the nod?

Have they given you your own copy of the 'Cover my ar$e when I stuff up in public' manual, that each new recruit gets when tehy arrive there?

No Luke, you've made the correect decision. Collingwood and you deserve each other.

Here at St Kilda, we stick by our mates.
We understand loyalty.
You can ask Roo, Lenny, Dal, Joey, Kozi and all those blokes you used to call teammates.
You know those guys you implored to take less money and stay and keep the group together.

What was that Luke - do as I say, not what I do?
Yes you bled for the Club.
But the Club paid you handsomely and looked after your interests.

end of rant.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

I reckon Ball would have stayed if the Saints had won the flag but in the end I reckon he felt he needed a fresh start.

Another opportunity awaits!
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Great post Mr Magic. Very funny and stirring as well.

It has got me fired up for the season.

I'm sick of the collingwood-controlled media, eddie McEverywhere and Mike "Collingwood" Sheahan!

As for Mick Sh*thouse...he tried to pull the same thing when we delisted capuano (while paying him out)....Sh*thouse would have done the humane thing and just left him in the VFL with no explanation, fresh aired the bloke and got one of his minions (maybe eddie) to tell 'im he was gone at season's end....

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

look out MM, I posted something similiar in the other thread and copped a tirade of insults and abuse from a certain poster because they are deluded enough to believe that the post was directly to them (even though there have been many on here calling Nick and RL liars).

Apparently you cant have your own opinion without abuse on this subject.

Oh and I agree wholeheartedly, if you want to slag off our captain and Rl and inferr they are liars, piss off to Collingwood.

Hear, hear, well said MM.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

eddie 'darth vader' obviously said:

"Luke....come to the Dark Side...."

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Here's a couple of things we might all agree on. Eddie Maguire and Mickey M are a couple of self-important w**kers who never see any fault in anything they, or anything their club does. Remember Eddie defending the Shaws and Didak over the drink-driving/accident scandal? Shot from the lip before the facts were known.

I've long been a debunker of the Eddie myth. What have his successes been? Reading the autocue on the Footy Show? What about when he had to get a real job as CEO of Channel 9? Made a complete pig's ear of it. Who wants to be a millionaire? 1 vs. 100? Sunk without a trace. His radio show is heading the same way despite the dollars being thrown into its promotion. The guy is the greatest self promoter since P.T. Barnum. Never has one with so little talent, had so many chances given to him, by so many. How's Collingwood done under Ed? No flags, and a financial basket case in the making. The pubs fiasco is only starting to come to light. I'm sure even the dopey Collingwood membership is slowly waking up to this charlatan and will soon give him the Khyber Pass. Good grief, why do we even give this tosser the valuable internet space on this site?

As for his sidekick, MM, that guy is another underachiever who hides in the shadow of the Collingwood monster. Given a WA state team at the beginning of his career, he managed to squeeze out a couple of premierships. A spastic drover's dog could've led WCE to those premierships. The only question is why they didn't win 5-6 flags in the 90's with the list and resources they had. MM started his career as a public servant at the old Motor Registration Branch in Carlton. With the greatest of respect to the people who work there, that was the appropriate intellectual playground for that tosser. If football hadn't intervened I could now imagine Mick as a stern, mid-level public servant, ticking off his sub-ordinates about their failure to fill in their forms or lunch orders as per the manual. At least he managed to get his equally talentless and clueless daughter a gig in the media he supposedly despises and distrusts (Only when it suits him, obviously).

Some people enjoy extraordinary good fortune in their lives. MM and EM are two of those people. I don't begrudge them their good fortune, it's just I take whatever they say with a good grain of salt and in the context of their true abilities. (This rant is in another thread, but I just wanted to back up the author of this thread).

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

sentational post white winmar..cruel but fair. i don't quite agree re GT but it's an interesting analysis

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I'm alive with optimism 8-)

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: I Support the Club

Mr Magic wrote:I am sick and tired of the, IMO, unfair targetting of :-
Our Club
Our Coach
Our Captain

by the opposition, the media and some of our own supporters.

I SUPPORT OUR CLUB, COACH AND CAPTAIN.
I believe what they say and I'm prepared to publicly back them.

Luke Ball and his 'newfound mates' can bugger off. I'm not interested in them anymore.
Let them all rot at the Lickar$e Centre (or whatever they call it next - Porky Pie Centre?).

I know the Club acted in the best interests of the Club and if that's not good enough for 500k Ball, then so be it.

Enjoy your time with the Collingwood Cheer Squad who used to spit on you.
Your TER score is greater than their combined IQ, but that doesn't matter to you. They'll make you feel welcome until you get injured.
Then you'll feel their true love.
But it won't matter to you - ask Woeismewodin
You'll still be getting your 10k per week of their hard earned money (ripped off from pensioners at their pokie venues).

Maybe you'll be able to make some home visits to visit your new adoring sycophants/fans?
Do they allow visits to the Melbourne Remand Centre and Fairlea?

And Joffa would be a lovely bloke to show you the ropes down there at Eddieville. He might even introduce you to his identical twin sister, now that you're 'one of them'?
You'll be able to tell them apart because he's still got 2 teeth left whereas hers are all gone.

Have they already given you your personalized knife to stick in Micky's back when Eddie/Bucks give the nod?

Have they given you your own copy of the 'Cover my ar$e when I stuff up in public' manual, that each new recruit gets when tehy arrive there?

No Luke, you've made the correect decision. Collingwood and you deserve each other.

Here at St Kilda, we stick by our mates.
We understand loyalty.
You can ask Roo, Lenny, Dal, Joey, Kozi and all those blokes you used to call teammates.
You know those guys you implored to take less money and stay and keep the group together.

What was that Luke - do as I say, not what I do?
Yes you bled for the Club.
But the Club paid you handsomely and looked after your interests.

end of rant.
Beautiful MM. Luke Ball had the chance to be part of history if he stayed with St Kilda. This group will win a flag and all of the players will be as famous as Cowboy, Breeny, Doc, Stewy, Murray and the rest of our other premiership team. The difference is that today there are a multitude of media and post football or coaching opportunities and he has blown it. If he was able to accept criticism and rise to become the player that his fellow draftees such as Hodge, Judd et al, all became, he could have been a hero, no, a legend at our club. Enjoy your pay check at Collingwood and maybe you will follow in the footsteps of Shane Woewodin.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:look out MM, I posted something similiar in the other thread and copped a tirade of insults and abuse from a certain poster because they are deluded enough to believe that the post was directly to them (even though there have been many on here calling Nick and RL liars).

Apparently you cant have your own opinion without abuse on this subject.

Oh and I agree wholeheartedly, if you want to slag off our captain and Rl and inferr they are liars, piss off to Collingwood.

Hear, hear, well said MM.

and that's not referring to me now is it geoffrey....?...not half...unless i'm not the certain poster you refer to....

..i haven't slagged off at our captain or our coach as you insultingly refer.....and thats with one r...just like infer... :roll:

deluded i'm not...just aware of your tactics....

this time there is not much room to mistake who you are telling to piss off ffs....

and i won't be replying to your rude offensive post in the other thread either....
Last edited by stinger on Sun 07 Feb 2010 12:48am, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
obviously you don't believe that.......
Last edited by stinger on Sun 07 Feb 2010 12:43am, edited 1 time in total.

PJ
SS Life Member

Understand the frustration MM - there's been a great deal of supporter back stabbing going on around here lately but when you look at the big picture things are pretty good at sainterland at the present so keep the faith.

2010 is here - bring it on and watch the scum come snivelling back when we start winning - "oh isn't Nick the best captain ever and Ross, well what a tactician.....blah, blah, blah". Mark my words, the pessimistic doom sayers will be on here in droves praising everything St. Kilda.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:I SUPPORT OUR CLUB.
+1

the rest too

stinger
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:Understand the frustration MM - there's been a great deal of supporter back stabbing going on around here lately but when you look at the big picture things are pretty good at sainterland at the present so keep the faith.

2010 is here - bring it on and watch the scum come snivelling back when we start winning - "oh isn't Nick the best captain ever and Ross, well what a tactician.....blah, blah, blah". Mark my words, the pessimistic doom sayers will be on here in droves praising everything St. Kilda.

who are you calling snivelling scum....pessimistic doom sayers..etc.....??...

sainter#4
Club Player

Just like when everitt left searching for better days, ball will soon realise the mistake he made. this great club of ours never turned on him, not even when it became clear he would never be able to run like he once could or kick over the man on the mark. you could argue we were the idiots for paying him so much that we risked losing players that actually bled for the club,its fans and more important each of his team mates whom he walks out on the field to do battle with.

But to you luke,if you so ever read this.

Enjoy your honeymoon period right now,because in this day and age tackling and a few dinky handballs can only take you so far unless you can hurt the opposition back the other way - something no one has seen for years from you.

Realise that the the scum who you now call supporters ,bash the opposition and their own players,who have no teeth that they cant even eat a pie at the footy unless its blended are expecting a superstar out of you and eventually they will realise that you hinder them instead of improving them.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

sainter#4 wrote:Just like when everitt left searching for better days, ball will soon realise the mistake he made. this great club of ours never turned on him, not even when it became clear he would never be able to run like he once could or kick over the man on the mark. you could argue we were the idiots for paying him so much that we risked losing players that actually bled for the club,its fans and more important each of his team mates whom he walks out on the field to do battle with.

But to you luke,if you so ever read this.

Enjoy your honeymoon period right now,because in this day and age tackling and a few dinky handballs can only take you so far unless you can hurt the opposition back the other way - something no one has seen for years from you.

Realise that the the scum who you now call supporters ,bash the opposition and their own players,who have no teeth that they cant even eat a pie at the footy unless its blended are expecting a superstar out of you and eventually they will realise that you hinder them instead of improving them.

i think if luke ball every did read this post he would just feel sorry for you and think that you were a very angry misguided 12 year old ffs....your last paragraph is really pathetic...read it again if you don't believe me....

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Who gives a toss about Luke Ball...

Seriously..Let it go.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

actually, i thought joffa was talking about RF

well said MM
not how i would put it, but bloody well said.

im sick of the whole Ball saga, the whole Lovett bulls*** and the GT v Lyon debate.
yet i have a feeling its only the beginning and throughout the season we'll be hearing lots more

im backing Roo and Ross 100% too
this is what you do as a member 8-)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Yep, I'm with them...

BelfastSaint
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Image

Yep, I'm with them...
Thats an awsome pic ..........

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:

Yep, I'm with them...
Yep, they just seem to have an air of unfinished business about them 8-)

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

GREAT post Mr M, totally agree with everything you say.

I not just shitty that he left, its the way he went about it that gets up my nose. He can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
fingers
Saintsational Legend

+11ty Billion

Well said Mr M.

markp
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:

Yep, I'm with them...
And maybe they're thinking about how they're gonna wipe the 'eat shyte' grin off this...

+1 btw.... :D

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
SainterK wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:

Yep, I'm with them...
And maybe they're thinking about how they're gonna wipe the 'eat shyte' grin off this...

+1 btw.... :D
Symbolism means a lot to me.
I couldn't help but notice that on his footy jumper over his heart, Luke has replaced the St Kilda crest with a 'Fly Emirates' badge.

'Strength through Loyalty' replaced with an airline trying to buy more business.

That picture says a lot to me.