Big Kev at it again.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ben_fff
Club Player

Big Kev at it again.

I just need to ask, why is our club so hated by opposition coaches and the media?

anyway Sheedy's article today is pretty poorly timed, suprised the sun has put it up.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/b ... 5849271145

feel free to delete the thread if someone else has posted this.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Sheedy, like Walls, hates St Kilda. In fact it's the only thing they have in common.

Probably because they both played in the early '70s when we were pretty strong (and feared!) with guys like "Cowboy" Neal and Carl Ditterich. I know Walls got clobbered a few times by the Saints and Sheedy probably copped some of his own medicine at Moorabbin a few times!

Notice how many times these bozos have to mention negatives about St Kilda.

Sheedy is just annoyed because the two clubs he's been associated with (Essendon and Richmond) will be occupying the lower rungs of the ladder for the foreseeable future!!!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Saint Mik
Club Player

I think Kev is on the money, Cuz was worth the risk and could of made a difference on the day, but it is all history now.

One thing though, Cuz should just hang up the boots now as it is just a waste of time running around in Yellow and Black, he should step aside for the Kids.

Ah well, at least there is another story in the HS on why it now makes sence on why RL got rid of Ball, one line suggests that he would not of got a game going on last nights performance :lol:

Bring on the Pies, cant wait to smash em and send Ball home sulking once again and hope the cameras get another what the F*** have I done photo :lol:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

All Sheeds is suggesting is maybe we should have recruited Cousins. There is no hate in an opinion piece.
I think some on this forum have paranoi problems. Just because someone writes an article than doesnt "p.ss in our pocket" doesnt mean they have a hatred of the club since the 70s.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Senile Lunatic.

Cant wait till he rocks up to a Sydney game wearing his wife's nightie.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Senile Lunatic.

LOL COmedy gold

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Easy solution don't look at that paper, I haven't for 6 months now and feel much the wiser for it....

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Senile Lunatic.

Harsh, but fair! :lol:

Red gold.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I don't think Sheedy hates the saints. He just lost his marbles about 6-7 years ago. I hope GWS has an appropriate aged care facility to dump him in once he's finished screwing them up. Honestly, the AFL couldn't have made a worse decision than to appoint him as head coach. Overrated in any event, his last few years at Essendon really exposed him.

I hope they appoint a raft of competent assistants for GWS and keep Sheedy out on the hustings, talking the same shyte he always has. If they don't have a back-up plan then the failure of GWS will have the potential to damage the competition permanently, mainly financially, but also from a credibility standpoint.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Yes, OF COURSE you can say Cousins would've made a difference in the grand final. He may well have.
But you just can't take a grand final in isolation.
Would we have MADE the GF if we had Cousins last year, with the whole media circus plus BC having a bad hamstring early on? Maybe not!

Yes, Sheedy's had a great career as a player and coach. But i think in the last few years he's started to believe his own publicity and just "baffle 'em with b*llsh*t"...

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.