Earth to CHEERSQUAD Leaders !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Earth to CHEERSQUAD Leaders !!

I am in the process of some forward planning/lobbying to give our SCARVES ALOFT CAMPAIGN a bit of a boost. I have come up with our Rd 7 Monday Night clash with Carlton as the ideal time for this.

We need all the help we can get so that we can take this to the next level, so what I am asking of the Cheersquad is, if its possible could a SCARF form part of the banner for this game (across the top, if possible). If a message could also form part of the banner, it would be great. Please note that if need be I am prepared to pay for any/additional costs.

I also intend to continue to lobby/annoy the club in an attempt to get the ground announcer at OUR HOME GAMES to encourage OUR Members/Fans to participate. It has to be more SAINTLY than an interview with Daniel Harford, where the discussion is all about our opposition !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Saints7
Club Player

Eastern , nice idea - and a lot has been said about this on this forum....

Just one thing though - if everyone did as you want them to do - it would be a very quiet place, as the loudest sounds come from clapping....which is hard to do holding a scarf...imo.

Maybe it can be done as they walk off at half time so they can actually see the scarves?

SaintDebi
Club Player

Plenty of time to raise scarves as the boys run onto the ground, then clap and cheer to the song. I know, cos I've been doing both.
Go Eastern!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
sainta
Club Player

There is always screaming, cheering and singing. That should stop us hearing the crickets.