"For the premiership's a cakewalk..."

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

"For the premiership's a cakewalk..."

The most arrogant line in a club theme song next to "We are Geelong, the greatest team of all". And boy, they haven't exactly had a great reason to sing that line in recent time. Deadbeats!

Saturday morning I jumped into a cab without knowing the driver was a one-eyed Filth supporter. He started ragging on the Saints for the entire half hour I was in the cab. Kept saying our future is very gloomy because Ross Lyon "murdered" our chances of winning a Grand Final by leaving Luke Ball on the bench in the last quarter, the midfield kicked it to an outnumbered Riewoldt in marking contests, Raph, Kosi and Zac are the worst players around and how evil Milne is blah, blah, blah... This guy even harped on about Stan Alves losing the '97 GF for us. It was as though he has followed St.Kilda more closely than Collingwood.

After I paid my fair, he let out a "GO PIES!". I mean, I didn't say one bad thing about Collingwood the whole bloody ride. I decided to hold back and bite my tongue for the whole journey because it was too early in the morning to get into a fight with Travis Bickle's Australian cousin.

Anyway, I really hope that guy has been crying in his beer all night.

Wasn't it great when the announcement went around the ground, after the final siren at Docklands, that Brissie had knocked those bums off?

So glad the Filth hysteria is dying down.

May their losing streak continue. Hopefully the Dogs can rebound and kick them to the curb next weekend.

Saints win + Filth losing = a great weekend of footy :D

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
ace
Saintsational Legend

You should have replied "GO ........... NO TIP"

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Saint Mik
Club Player

Better to get out and walk

The silence from the Filth will be a nice change this week thats for sure, might get a bit louder myself this week :lol:

Anyone got a link to Mick Malthouse having a cry in his presser, I just love him after a loss :wink:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

lol

Best line ever to quote back cam just two weeks ago.

A caller to SEN stated that in the Collingwood v Geelong game - there would be a changing of the guard and that we would see who the contenders and the pretenders were!!!!!!!!!!

Pride goeth before a fall!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Maybe this cabby was RF!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

You should enjoy the filth supporters building themselves up, as the fall big time and it so fun to watch,

I love this club