So is something going on behind closed doors????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Hubby was telling me how he was listening to MMM this morning and Eddie believes something must be going on behind closed doors that is destroying the heart of the club. Eddie made the point of saying he was not having a go at the saints.
But since hubby told me this 20 odd minutes ago it has had me thinking.

Look I am not saying there is something going on but the drive from the playing group has just almost gone overnight. I am not looking to put the knife in, nor do I want people to start going at me for posting what was said. I just thought I would put it out there that it was said this morning before tonight's game on a radio by Eddie.
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Fri 30 Jul 2010 11:04pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Re: So something going on behind closed doors????

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Hubby was telling me how he was listening to MMM this morning and Eddie believes something must be going on behind closed doors that is destroying the heart of the club. Eddie made the point of saying he was not having a go at the saints.

Look I am not saying there is something going on but the drive from the playing group has just almost gone overnight. I am not looking to put the knife in, nor do I want people to start going at me for posting what was said. I just thought I would put it out there that it was said this morning before tonight's game on a radio by Eddie.
personally I could not believe they would allow that on air... pies wanker

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Ah good...thought we were overdue for some contraversy....

Bring back the Lockett era
Zippy
Club Player

Reiwoldt and gram returning has gotten the playing group down. They prefer to only have one blonde out there. Ross tried to solve the problem by not playing jones, but there's still one too many. Rumour has it gram may have to die his hair red.

Blindly delusional optimist. Fan of the Blake.

"If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said itâ€
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Hubby was telling me how he was listening to MMM this morning and Eddie believes something must be going on behind closed doors that is destroying the heart of the club. Eddie made the point of saying he was not having a go at the saints.

I heard that same comment by fat ed, when he starts by saying he is not having a go, it usually means he is having a go

I love this club
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
Solar wrote:

I heard that same comment by fat ed, when he starts by saying he is not having a go, it usually means he is having a go
Well I didn't hear it, I am only going what my hubby was telling me, but gee wizz, don't like when people start saying that, we have a history at St Kilda of off field crap going on.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
Solar wrote:

Well I didn't hear it, I am only going what my hubby was telling me, but gee wizz, don't like when people start saying that, we have a history at St Kilda of off field crap going on.
Yes I do understand what you are saying. The footy fans at my work think that our club has a gian self destruct button at the club and a finger always waiting to push it

I love this club
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Oh yeah, and Eddie has no interest in destabilising a club he quite clearly despises. No not at all.

FFS grow up a bit. I mean seriously.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Yep....someone is taking a dump.... :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
wasaintsfan
Club Player

apperently kosi called dals mums hot and now theres team kosi and team dal

and they wont pass the ball to eachother

midas_touch
Club Player

It could be to do with the departure of two of our key assitant coaches. Perhaps unrest amongst the match committee.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Great. Just what we need. Eddie McFilthmerchant to inform us that there is a return of internal problems to tear us apart again.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Oh yeah, and Eddie has no interest in destabilising a club he quite clearly despises. No not at all.

FFS grow up a bit. I mean seriously.
Right up his alley...take it with a pinch of salt. The only thing going on behind closed doors is Eddie blowing his own ego.

backit
Club Player

Someone has got to blow it for him, a good reason not to listen to MMM I would say. Gald we don't have that problem up in the NT with limited TV/Radio options.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

They're all signed now. No need to try.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What, like heavy training loads?