Don't freak out!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Don't freak out!

We have been missing two key defenders in Baker who was really badly missed on Friday. Raph is a pacy backline player who can play in tight.

Riewoldt will get better by the week and we will learn to play with him again- it took us 3 weeks when he went out. Should get back to our best next game.

We have had everything thrown at us this season and kept going.

Dave Misson has been a keen user of peaking the training just before the finals. Taper should start to occur soon.

We are top three and unlikely to drop out unless we have really drop our bundle.

We were with out a competitive defensive forward in Mini and a stopper/ defender in Cj on friday.

We were executed early by the frees in thier forward line. They were all technically there but a few were a bit soft. I think they scored 5 goals from frees us one to Roo early.

WQe were s*** in the last couple of round last year and made the Granny.

So hold tight if the stars align and the gods are friendly we will be ok. Somehow I'd rather go into the finals with the rest thinking they had a walk up win.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Don't freak out!

gringo wrote:We have been missing two key defenders in Baker who was really badly missed on Friday. Raph is a pacy backline player who can play in tight.

Riewoldt will get better by the week and we will learn to play with him again- it took us 3 weeks when he went out. Should get back to our best next game.

Dave Misson has been a keen user of peaking the training just before the finals. Taper should start to occur soon.

We are top three and unlikely to drop out unless we have really drop our bundle.

We were with out a competitive defensive forward in Mini and a stopper/ defender in Cj on friday.

We were executed early by the frees in thier forward line. They were all technically there but a few were a bit soft. I think they scored 5 goals from frees us one to Roo early.

So hold tight if the stars align and the gods are friendly we will be ok. Somehow I'd rather go into the finals with the rest thinking they had a walk up win.
What sort of monkey juice are you on buddy?

We a SHIIT at the moment.

IF we win 3 of our last 4 I will only then review what I have said in this post.

Big farking deal we lost a couple last year after winning 19 straight. Irrelevant comparison IMO to now.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Milne
Club Player

I just want to win.

That's all I want.

GRAMophone
Club Player

Thank-you Gringo - you made my day.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

IF we win 3 of our last 4 I will only then review what I have said in this post.

Big farking deal we lost a couple last year after winning 19 straight. Irrelevant comparison IMO to now.
Judging by current form it would be a little too ambitious to suggest we are going to go the full distance, but scorning someone for showing optism seems a tad harsh, wouldn't you say?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
GSG
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Judging by current form it would be a little too ambitious to suggest we are going to go the full distance, but scorning someone for showing optism seems a tad harsh, wouldn't you say?

Let me tell you I am FREAKING OUT. Didn’t watch too many games this weekend, but what I saw of the Tigers and Port - well, my confidence is now nosediving at rocket speed!!

Four more games to go, and only a week ago, I was confident we’d win all of them. But now, I can’t even see us winning two of them based on our current form.

It’s all just too much 1998 when at every game we were hoping to turn it around. Please not again!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
gringo wrote:We have been missing two key defenders in Baker who was really badly missed on Friday. Raph is a pacy backline player who can play in tight.

Don't be like that. The dude is just trying to positive

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.