Harveys Deciple

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints94
SS Life Member

Harveys Deciple

Hey fellow Sainters, how come Harveys Deciple is never around here anymore?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Harveys Deciple

Saints94 wrote:Hey fellow Sainters, how come Harveys Deciple is never around here anymore?
Still lurks but doesn't post any more. Is now part of mainstream media !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Saints94
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
Saints94 wrote:Hey fellow Sainters, how come Harveys Deciple is never around here anymore?
Why is that?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Saints94 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Why is that?
He learnt to spell. :wink:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Saints94
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Why is that?
Good one, are you meaning me for when i was homework? :) :wink:

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
On the money!

The Saints are coming!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

True Blue Sainter wrote:
Eastern wrote:
On the money!
Who does he work for?

saintsfooty
Club Player

SEN

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsfooty wrote:SEN
Is he a reporter and if he is what is his name? I will listen with interest to his reports next time.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Why is that?
How come he can't spell Disciple?

Another opportunity awaits!
Batnoe
Club Player

Name i think is Darren Parkin

Carn Saints
saint3d
Club Player

Moccha wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Why is that?
How come he can't spell Disciple?
Dunno, but it explain why he's in radio and not print.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

All I know is HD is a great guy.... sold me 2 GF tickets last year at a VERY fair price.... my partner and I were most appreciative!!

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
stinger
Saintsational Legend

a very nice young man......the complete opposite to those that forced him out...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:a very nice young man......the complete opposite to those that forced him out...... :evil:
Most of us are away from the rough and tumble of the Forum.

However when you are in a position of power there comes a responsibility to not misuse that power.

Something that comes with maturity and experience.

yipper
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:a very nice young man......the complete opposite to those that forced him out...... :evil:

However when you are in a position of power there comes a responsibility to not misuse that power.

Oh yes old great wise one. Do lecture us all more often!!! He was a mod on an internet forum, he wasn't running the f'kn country!!! Perhaps if people acted a little more maturely on here he would'nt have felt the need to try and um, gee moderate!!! He has moved on - and doing something with his life, apparently you still bear grudges!!! Haha. Abuse of power??? on an internet forum???? gee. Some people really do have to go outside and smell the roses more often!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

HD Update.

Very busy with his job at SEN, and about to begin life as a married man (early next year).

But, most of all spends his time playing mixed netball. Wherever he can get a game he'll play! At one stage he was playing almost every night of the week!

The spare couple of minutes a week he writes a blog - http://dasherssport.blogspot.com/

He has been promoting it more than a woman on Grey St, so jump on and have a read.

Other rumours around have it he also jumped onto Richmond (part of his marital agreement). I've seen evidence for this, such as buying a Tigers membership, but uses the excuse it's to get into their games (Why doesn't he just use his media pass...hey???) :wink:

Give him a drunken call late Saturday and Sunday nights on SEN, he loves the interaction!

Ps. If you read this Parko, look forward to wiping you off the course at the Elsty Invitational :wink:

They walk amongst us...

yipper
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:HD Update.

Very busy with his job at SEN, and about to begin life as a married man (early next year).

But, most of all spends his time playing mixed netball. Wherever he can get a game he'll play! At one stage he was playing almost every night of the week!

The spare couple of minutes a week he writes a blog - http://dasherssport.blogspot.com/

He has been promoting it more than a woman on Grey St, so jump on and have a read.

Other rumours around have it he also jumped onto Richmond (part of his marital agreement). I've seen evidence for this, such as buying a Tigers membership, but uses the excuse it's to get into their games (Why doesn't he just use his media pass...hey???) :wink:

Give him a drunken call late Saturday and Sunday nights on SEN, he loves the interaction!

Ps. If you read this Parko, look forward to wiping you off the course at the Elsty Invitational :wink:
He won't want to become to tigerish about that, lest his pre-paid StKilda reserved seat at the dome is revoked!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:He won't want to become to tigerish about that, lest his pre-paid StKilda reserved seat at the dome is revoked!!!
Haven't seen him attend a St Kilda game for a while now, except for on the weekend.

Hang on... We played Richmond!!! :lol:

They walk amongst us...

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Oh yes old great wise one. Do lecture us all more often!!! He was a mod on an internet forum, he wasn't running the f'kn country!!! Perhaps if people acted a little more maturely on here he would'nt have felt the need to try and um, gee moderate!!! He has moved on - and doing something with his life, apparently you still bear grudges!!! Haha. Abuse of power??? on an internet forum???? gee. Some people really do have to go outside and smell the roses more often!!!
Funny, I thought his job when he was here was to moderate.

Oh, silly me, it must have been his job to promote himself, and to denigrate all those who dared disagree with him.

He wasn't running the fkn country, as you so elequently put it, and based on his record here, will never get the chance, thank God.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Funny, I thought his job when he was here was to moderate.
As it is mine now... :wink:

They walk amongst us...

yipper
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
yipper wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Funny, I thought his job when he was here was to moderate.

Oh, silly me, it must have been his job to promote himself, and to denigrate all those who dared disagree with him.

He wasn't running the fkn country, as you so elequently put it, and based on his record here, will never get the chance, thank God.
He did moderate when he was here. That WAS his job, nearly everyone on here appreciated his efforts. Only one or two of the more immature types didn't. In fact, he was part of a pretty good moderating team. Funnily they have all given it away now. Obviously it is a very thankless job. Some ppl even continue to grizzle about them long after they have gone!!! Perhaps it is that immaturity someone spoke about!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

very well said yipper.....as i said a very nice young man....

he will go far......unlike the dropkicks who hounded him until he quit as a mod....the forum is all the poorer as a result....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
yipper wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

very well said yipper.....as i said a very nice young man....

he will go far......unlike the dropkicks who hounded him until he quit as a mod....the forum is all the poorer as a result....
It is quite possible that the lessons he learnt on here will hold him in good stead in his future.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:HD Update.

Any pics of him either in his netball SKIRT or ironing the pleats in it :?: :roll: :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!