NDS on TFS tonight.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

NDS on TFS tonight.

FYI

They walk amongst us...

AccidentallyTim
Club Player

Thanks for the heads up HSVKing

Fortius Quo Fidelius
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Riewoldt on Game Day tonight....Prime time edition...7.30 I think.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I cringe everytime our players are represented on that program. Fortunately, Nick is a fairly bright chap and would be fairly safe from the dangers of making an ass of himself.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Sainternist wrote:I cringe everytime our players are represented on that program. Fortunately, Nick is a fairly bright chap and would be fairly safe from the dangers of making an ass of himself.
He does it well, most of our players do.

Goddard and Roo are two of the best players in the league at avoiding questions they don't want to answer.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

that makes most of the Leadership group representing the club in media this week
Ross, Lenny, BJ, Joey, Schnieds, Nick and Nick

and a Saints represented somewhere on nearly every day...

stkildafc Another big night tonight for Saints fans with Nick Riewoldt on Ch 7's Game Day at 7:30 & Dal Santo on Ch 9's Footy Show at 9:30 #gosaints

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

and another saint steps forward to keep the colours in line of vision
Before the Game; Sam Fisher and Alastair Clarkson join the panel, Look out for Fitzy who is doing a live cross with an interesting twist. Going to be a big finals show!

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Poor Dal had to contest with the Geelong squad bitching about it not being a free crap.

I wish I hadn't wasted another 2 hours of my life. Nick handled it ok but was put on the spot a couple of times.

Sam Newman should be fined just because he is a sad reminder of the battle between maintaining an ego while father time sends you plummeting towards geriatric oblivion.

I don't want to watch the old coprolite slowly staple his face further up his forehead while he goes out showing how far he is removed from modern culture.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I honestly wasn't aware The Footy Show was still on...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
noob
Club Player

Billy and Sam went on about that free kick yet like many stated on here the freekicks they got in front of goal were softer. Like the one stokes for a high tackle not one saints hand was above his shoulders.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I wish I hadn't wasted another 2 hours of my life. Nick handled it ok but was put on the spot a couple of times.

Sam Newman should be fined just because he is a sad reminder of the battle between maintaining an ego while father time sends you plummeting towards geriatric oblivion.

I don't want to watch the old coprolite slowly staple his face further up his forehead while he goes out showing how far he is removed from modern culture.
I liked Nick's comment about Sam's wrinkles...... down his back somewhere.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Anyone else tune into Game Day? Other than the fact I am a little over Hamish, and that Aker brought nothing to the show, I really enjoyed it....Roo, Cousins and Harley made up quite a good panel I thought.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

noob wrote:Billy and Sam went on about that free kick yet like many stated on here the freekicks they got in front of goal were softer. Like the one stokes for a high tackle not one saints hand was above his shoulders.
The sore losing just goes on and on and on and on.
Geelong. A perfect example of how NOT to be when you lose. I just hope they get lots more chance to practise it, in the near future.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
noob wrote:Billy and Sam went on about that free kick yet like many stated on here the freekicks they got in front of goal were softer. Like the one stokes for a high tackle not one saints hand was above his shoulders.
Geelong. A perfect example of how NOT to be when you lose. I just hope they get lots more chance to practise it, in the near future.

Tonight would be special.. :D

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote:

Nah, I'll be barracking for them tonight.

Don't want the Pies to have a soft run through to the GF, where hopefully they'll meet us.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:

Don't want the Pies to have a soft run through to the GF, where hopefully they'll meet us.
Freo might win tonight, and beat Collingwood next week :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:

True SainterK.

However if that were to happen they may go into the GF "unstoppable" rather than the "easy beats" they're perceived to be at the moment. :shock:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:

True SainterK.

However if that were to happen they may go into the GF "unstoppable" rather than the "easy beats" they're perceived to be at the moment. :shock:

Any team on that side of the draw will be STOPPED.................in the end :wink:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

thursday night game day with Nick
full episode
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/sport/afl-game-day/

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote: Any team on that side of the draw will be STOPPED.................in the end :wink:
Indeed they will be

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Anyone else tune into Game Day? Other than the fact I am a little over Hamish, and that Aker brought nothing to the show, I really enjoyed it....Roo, Cousins and Harley made up quite a good panel I thought.
I thought it was a ripping show SainterK, with the exception of the Aker segment, embarrassing and tasteless. Nick R looked pretty annoyed with it. The panel was excellent, including Nick Maxwell (god that was hard to type).

Both Harley and Cousins are accomplished performers and both I imagine have very bright futures in the media IMO. Cousins was terrific, honest and engaging.

saintnick12
Club Player

Ghost Like wrote:
SainterK wrote:Anyone else tune into Game Day? Other than the fact I am a little over Hamish, and that Aker brought nothing to the show, I really enjoyed it....Roo, Cousins and Harley made up quite a good panel I thought.
I thought it was a ripping show SainterK, with the exception of the Aker segment, embarrassing and tasteless. Nick R looked pretty annoyed with it. The panel was excellent, including Nick Maxwell (god that was hard to type).

Both Harley and Cousins are accomplished performers and both I imagine have very bright futures in the media IMO. Cousins was terrific, honest and engaging.
Loved it too!! They were all great. Likely that one or both of the Nicks (Riewoldt and Maxwell )will be in the GF in two weeks time and could be premiership captains. Harley a dual premiership captain, and Cousins removed as captain in the year they won the premiership. A pretty accomplished panel.
The Aker segment was just stupid and they all looked pretty annoyed with it. They were saying audibly that it shouldn't be back and the feedback they got was the same. It will be interesting to see if they show it again. It was like he was acting and reading a script for effect, only badly. Not good.
Loved seeing Rooey's mark again too.....amazing.
It was interesting hearing Nick commenting on the strengths and weaknesses of the SYD/DOGS teams - one of which we'll be playing next week.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:
Ghost Like wrote:

Loved it too!! They were all great. Likely that one or both of the Nicks (Riewoldt and Maxwell )will be in the GF in two weeks time and could be premiership captains. Harley a dual premiership captain, and Cousins removed as captain in the year they won the premiership. A pretty accomplished panel.
The Aker segment was just stupid and they all looked pretty annoyed with it. They were saying audibly that it shouldn't be back and the feedback they got was the same. It will be interesting to see if they show it again. It was like he was acting and reading a script for effect, only badly. Not good.
Loved seeing Rooey's mark again too.....amazing.
It was interesting hearing Nick commenting on the strengths and weaknesses of the SYD/DOGS teams - one of which we'll be playing next week.
I thought it was pretty good but we certainly will not see it again after this year. Rated terribly.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:thursday night game day with Nick
full episode
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/sport/afl-game-day/
thanks....love tour work saintbrat.... :wink: :lol:

great show...love benny too......flower..that akker is a jerk...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Didn't see the one with roo but saw the game day after last nights final. They had Phil Narkles helmet featured. He was a bit before my time but JESUS what the f$#@ was on his head? It looked like someone had gaffer taped a seat of an EH holden to his head. It was kind of cool though in a Harlem globe trotters -afro- patriot wig in upholstery vinyl kind of way. I remember his name but he must have been a gun to wear that thing. Or at least an upside down Kyle Riemers.