Real St Kilda supporters read this.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

YoungSainterForever
Club Player

Real St Kilda supporters read this.

The level of faith is digusting, seeing so-called 'fans' saying we are going to get hammered by the magpies is real concerning. Whatever happend to support of our boys!?

Besides, we have just as much of a chance of winning, perhaps even more... Harden up St Kilda 'fans' and stop trash talking your TEAM, or you can piss off to collingwood, they could always use more fans.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat" COME ON SAINTERS!!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Havent seem many say any of those things.

YoungSainterForever
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Havent seem many say any of those things.
maybe you should look through a few of the posts.... and on other groups like facebook... its quiet worrying

spert
Saintsational Legend

I can tell you that I know a lot of Saint fans and none of them fear a hammering, in fact there's lot of enthusiasm. I know a lot of Woods supporters (the ones with teeth and who can read and write and are'nt grandparents by the time they're 30)..and they too are very confident -BUT I can see some worry in their eyes and it is buiding as the week goes on. So GO Saints

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

YoungSainterForever wrote:
maybe you should look through a few of the posts.... and on other groups like facebook... its quiet worrying
I wouldnt read facebook ever and yes a couple on here have said we may struggle but 98% of people seem pretty confident especially given the odds of the game.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Nor me, just the occasional sadsack.

There's plenty of outsiders that don't rate us but most of the heart and soul supporters on here consider us a very good chance.

YoungSainterForever
Club Player

Yes, and there are some really keeen, awesome supporters who are rooting for them all the way, but then the people tha t bag out certain supporters and are constantly finding things that could bring us down on the day, eg: comparing certain things that they thing collingwood have an advantage in etc.

All i am saying is.... DONT WORRY!!! THE BOYS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN! GO SAINTERS!

spert
Saintsational Legend

Too right!!!

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I posted in another thread that I was surprised our odds were as far out as they are. Perhaps in light of a pathetic Cats performance we should flattered they've rated us as $2.90 to $1.42. Quite frankly at the very least we should be entering this game line-ball, even favourites! But in some ways, keep piling all that pressure onto the Wobbles! It just helps add to our cause!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I posted in another thread that I was surprised our odds were as far out as they are. Perhaps in light of a pathetic Cats performance we should flattered they've rated us as $2.90 to $1.42. Quite frankly at the very least we should be entering this game line-ball, even favourites! But in some ways, keep piling all that pressure onto the Wobbles! It just helps add to our cause!
Even though I think we are a great chance there is no logical reason we could be favourites.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I posted in another thread that I was surprised our odds were as far out as they are. Perhaps in light of a pathetic Cats performance we should flattered they've rated us as $2.90 to $1.42. Quite frankly at the very least we should be entering this game line-ball, even favourites! But in some ways, keep piling all that pressure onto the Wobbles! It just helps add to our cause!

I agree, whilst I can acceot the filth maybe slight favorites, us at 2.90 is bullshyte, more to do with media hype than anything

Gawd I hate fat ed and his unwashed filth

I love this club
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Actually, my point suggesting we could/should be favourites is a pretty silly one...I was just getting a bit excited! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
goyousaints
Club Player

We ve been going through the motions,saturday is attonement day,these young magpies don t know what is about to hit them,the anvils of hell.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

facebook
seriously no offence
but

well

facebook

:?

go sainters 8-) 8-)

Adz70

I think quiet confidence is called for.

Carn the Saints!
DramRunner
Club Player

I was secretly worried we would get belted last year and the boys certainly didn't let that happen. This year I'm quietly confident, not overconfident or cocky, but I know the boys are good enough to not only beat the pies (a la round 3) but good enough to beat them in a GF. Is it going to be easy? No, but the pies haven't won it yet and I know the boys will draw on the feeling of last year to drive them 110%. One things for sure, no one will want it more than us.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I'm taking $100 head to head with two mates who are Pies - as sick as it sounds I'm looking for more...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Real St Kilda supporters read this.

YoungSainterForever wrote:The level of faith is digusting, seeing so-called 'fans' saying we are going to get hammered by the magpies is real concerning. Whatever happend to support of our boys!?

Besides, we have just as much of a chance of winning, perhaps even more... Harden up St Kilda 'fans' and stop trash talking your TEAM, or you can piss off to collingwood, they could always use more fans.
not on here.....wot you smoking... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
wasaintsfan
Club Player

last year i was hopeful for a premiership and was shattered when we lost..

this year ive gone with the flow of things read everything listened to everything
feel calm and have a magic burning inside that went missing gf last year

i believe 100% we will win

the guys will be reminded.. this will all feel familiar for the first time in 44 years

GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS THIS IS OUR TIME