PM PROBLEMS!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hotdish
Club Player

PM PROBLEMS!

hi all, i'm trying to send messages through PM.

Once i've hit send, some are going into the outbox instead of the "sent" box - are my messages still getting through?

When i click on them in the outbox theres no send option so i've hit "edit" and resent them but they still stay in the outbox with no record in "sent" messages. My message boxes aren't full by the way, i've deleted most of my inbox and sent messages so there's plenty of room

apologies is this has already been answered!

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Re: PM PROBLEMS!

hotdish wrote:hi all, i'm trying to send messages through PM.

Once i've hit send, some are going into the outbox instead of the "sent" box - are my messages still getting through?

When i click on them in the outbox theres no send option so i've hit "edit" and resent them but they still stay in the outbox with no record in "sent" messages. My message boxes aren't full by the way, i've deleted most of my inbox and sent messages so there's plenty of room

apologies is this has already been answered!
They only appear in your sent box once the other person has opened the message

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs