The Herald Sun

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

goods
Club Player

The Herald Sun

Have you read todays Herald Sun?

The first 14 pages are ONLY on Collingwood, nothing on the Saints. Its a complete joke.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Keep it coming I say

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Looking at the front page, I thought it was another Law & Order beat up. But nope, just hooded Colliwobbles.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

good

if enough money gets put on the pies, the bookies will pay off the umpires :)

MORE OF IT I SAY!

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Bardon Saint
Club Player

meh, next monday's edition will be all saints!!

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Had to laugh at the differances between the The Sun and The Ages version of the grand final on Sunday. The Sun player rankings gave our guys no credit. Ray Dempster and Jones had no impact on their opponents quiet games. :roll: Our middle to lower tier players were basically bagged.

In the AGE it was much more even minded and Brad Scott reviewed all the players performance. Scott was far more appreciative of the work of Gwilt ,Dawson and Co.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Had to laugh at the differances between the The Sun and The Ages version of the grand final on Sunday. The Sun player rankings gave our guys no credit. Ray Dempster and Jones had no impact on their opponents quiet games. :roll: Our middle to lower tier players were basically bagged.

In the AGE it was much more even minded and Brad Scott reviewed all the players performance. Scott was far more appreciative of the work of Gwilt ,Dawson and Co.
Its makes sense they sponsor us so the herald sun will always hate the Saints.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

We are told that the "little paper" or the "picture paper" promotes the Filth more than anyone else because it sells more papers. The reason for that is due to the fact that many many Filth supporters are not fortunate enough to be able to read or write and that they buy (or steal) the Hun to look at the Fith pictures.
Just as an aside, Mark Allen, (a Filth supporter) on SEN this morning, was telling all his fellow Filth supporters and listeners on how to cheat the ticketing system by using pass out tickets and getting in to the G/F for zero. Doesn't that sum up the Collingwood supporter to a tee.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:We are told that the "little paper" or the "picture paper" promotes the Filth more than anyone else because it sells more papers. The reason for that is due to the fact that many many Filth supporters are not fortunate enough to be able to read or write and that they buy (or steal) the Hun to look at the Fith pictures.
Just as an aside, Mark Allen, (a Filth supporter) on SEN this morning, was telling all his fellow Filth supporters and listeners on how to cheat the ticketing system by using pass out tickets and getting in to the G/F for zero. Doesn't that sum up the Collingwood supporter to a tee.
I heard every word that Mark Allen said and what you said is a complete lie. Might be a popular thing to say on here but still a lie.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:We are told that the "little paper" or the "picture paper" promotes the Filth more than anyone else because it sells more papers. The reason for that is due to the fact that many many Filth supporters are not fortunate enough to be able to read or write and that they buy (or steal) the Hun to look at the Fith pictures.
I heard every word that Mark Allen said and what you said is a complete lie. Might be a popular thing to say on here but still a lie.
Are you calling GSG a Mick Malthouse??? (note popular reference).

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
What was he talking about then - how to buy your tickets like everyone else at Ticketec. Come on Plugger, cut your rubbish.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
What was he talking about then - how to buy your tickets like everyone else at Ticketec. Come on Plugger, cut your rubbish.
People rung up and were saying they got in using pass outs. Allen and KB were trying to work out how you could do it. Not at one stage did Mark Allen suggests ways of getting people in. If you can tell me one comment where he suggested a way of getting in I would be happy to hear but there wasnt one.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
People rung up and were saying they got in using pass outs. Allen and KB were trying to work out how you could do it. Not at one stage did Mark Allen suggests ways of getting people in. If you can tell me one comment where he suggested a way of getting in I would be happy to hear but there wasnt one.
Obviously was repeating what he said last week then. Didn't hear him today, but can assure you he suggested such ideas last week.

They walk amongst us...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Obviously was repeating what he said last week then. Didn't hear him today, but can assure you he suggested such ideas last week.
So you are saying last week he was telling people how to get in for nothing. Well he must forgot how to because he had no idea today. He must have also said it on another show other than KB's because I heard him both Monday and Friday last week.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
So you are saying last week he was telling people how to get in for nothing. Well he must forgot how to because he had no idea today. He must have also said it on another show other than KB's because I heard him both Monday and Friday last week.
Maybe he was warned not to try and cheat the system.

One thing is for certain P66, HSV say he heard him saying it last week.

Is he a liar as well?

Over to you.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Maybe he was warned not to try and cheat the system.

One thing is for certain P66, HSV say he heard him saying it last week.

Is he a liar as well?

Over to you.
I dont know if he is a liar. What is why i asked when he said it. I do know what he said today though and not once did he suggest a way to get in for nothing. Did you hear anything? Over to you what ever that means.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I dont know if he is a liar. What is why i asked when he said it. I do know what he said today though and not once did he suggest a way to get in for nothing. Did you hear anything? Over to you what ever that means.
Ha! You'd win the Tour de France if they put you on a bike backwards.

Grimfang
Club Player

Whilst we are on about the Herald-Sun, who the f*(% is this piece of slime and what rock did he crawl out from under?

Why Collingwood are The Club

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:Whilst we are on about the Herald-Sun, who the f*(% is this piece of slime and what rock did he crawl out from under?

Why Collingwood are The Club
"There can't be a God," I moaned as Lenny Hayes' wobbly kick made its point.

:lol: I said the same thing!

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Page after page about Collingwood. Very ordinary. Oh well, they can have all the publicity they want this week, just as long as we get the great majority next week. We just need to be patient.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Is there a poster of BJ in it though?

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Yhe Herald Sun has always favoured Collingwood. Back in the days before colour pjotos in newspapers, I thought it was because a photo of Collingwood players was the equivelent to a colour photo.