The silence is deafening

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

goyousaints
Club Player

The silence is deafening

Where have all the hyped up ferals gone,the silence has been deafening,it indicates to me in their hearts they know its all over,they ve run their race.Maxwells attitude after the game said it all,before the phychologists got to him ,the rats picked up on it and are now deserting,this is our f*****g stage.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

While the Saints are in the bubble, the Pies are in the S-Bend ;)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
BakesFan
SS Life Member

St. Luke wrote:...... the Pies are in the S-Bend ;)
No wonder the MCG dunnies blocked up... they were full of sh!t.

linz
Club Player

BakesFan wrote:
St. Luke wrote:...... the Pies are in the S-Bend ;)
No wonder the MCG dunnies blocked up... they were full of sh!t.
And Collo's barstaff and customer service strategies have been adopted by the MCG in packed circumstances God help us :wink: :wink:

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

The media hype on the woods has dropped off incredibly, youd think somehow they had rolled over on a 10 goal lead and simply drew with seconds to spare.

A collingwood guy at my work who went sat isnt even backing up though he has ticket. Dosent like "saints footy".

But the media, yeah...what a turn around.

saintnick12
Club Player

Re: The silence is deafening

goyousaints wrote:Where have all the hyped up ferals gone,the silence has been deafening,it indicates to me in their hearts they know its all over,they ve run their race.Maxwells attitude after the game said it all,before the phychologists got to him ,the rats picked up on it and are now deserting,this is our f*****g stage.
The psychologists didn't do a very good job either. He's still struggling to be convincing that they're up for it and keen to play.
They Jolly interview on OWAAT was similar. Still talking about being annoyed that they have to play again, but claiming they are over it now.
Saints were like - Bring it on - right from the first night.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
wasaintsfan
Club Player

saints will win...

collingwood threw everything at us and we still walked away with a draw that includes a blistering start to get 4 goals up... then out playing us in 2nd toget it back out to 4 goals

the cheer squad stopped their moaning chant when they realised it fueled us

they still deserve to be favourites however as they controlled most of the game

but there was no right to ever think we would get a flogging!!!
there was no evidence of it

and lets face it this collingwood ultra defence

was out tackled and out muscled by seasoned stronger men

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm more determined than ever to see us win this bloody thing!!! Keep playing Saints Footy!!! This is our f'n stage!!! :twisted:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:A collingwood guy at my work who went sat isnt even backing up though he has ticket. Dosent like "saints footy".
Ha! Doesn't that say it all. Guess he didn't mind 'Saints Footy' when Collingwood copied it against Geelong?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

I predicted this Sunday in one of my posts on the forum. They will be taking our approach this week as they were put right back in their box. No suprise, they were knocked for 6!!! :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

goyousaints wrote:Where have all the hyped up ferals gone,the silence has been deafening,it indicates to me in their hearts they know its all over,they ve run their race.Maxwells attitude after the game said it all,before the phychologists got to him ,the rats picked up on it and are now deserting,this is our f*****g stage.
yeah, it's funny, the saints fans now sound like the pies fans did last week.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I think they could only raise one lot of parole.

Oh well always next year if they cut down on ciggies and save their dole payments.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

bergholt wrote:
yeah, it's funny, the saints fans now sound like the pies fans did last week.
No way!!! Not even close!!! Saints supporters this week are exactly the same as last week. Quietly confident. We don't need to disrespect the opposition or talk our own team up. We know how good the St Kilda FC are!

Pies supporters are conspicuous in their absence this week right along with their team, coaches and it's president!

Fortius Quo Fidelius