Hey Stinger!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey Stinger!

"stay classy" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: Hey Stinger!

No chance of that. That's like saying that to the Collingwood "army". Good luck. He can suck my balls.

( :evil: ) Wow. Scary. Oops, I mean pathetic. How many of us do you think care in the slightest what you think of us? How dumb are you? WE DON"T CARE. What you think of us means NOTHING. ZERO. When are you going to get that through your thick skull?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

For once I totally agree with him.

It was a gutless effort for people who left early. GUTLESS!!!!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

And what makes you think we care what you think, either? Who the f*** are you? You can suck my balls, too, if you don't like it. We're all free to do what we like. We don't need to prove anything to anyone by staying. If you don't like it, that's tough. If you think you're better than anyone else, because you stayed, you're DELUDED.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Mon 04 Oct 2010 2:49pm, edited 2 times in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:For once I totally agree with him.

Why?

saintlee
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Evidently, people who leave early arn't "real" supporters :roll: :roll:

Don't understand where this idea comes from, but it seems to make people like stinger feel superior

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:And what makes you think we care what you think, either? Who the f*** are you? You can suck my balls, too, if you don't like it. We're all free to do what we like. We don't need to prove anything to anyone by staying.
You clearly have issues. I never said anything to you and find your abuse towards me totally inappropriate. Mate I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that people who left early are GUTLESS and if that applies to you I doubt you actually have any balls to suck. Growe up!!!

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

If you have read my posts in the other thread, would you like to keep me in that category of gutless?

I have been going to the footy week in, week out for 3/4's of my life, and have probably left games early 3 or 4 times.

So, I offer to you, as I did stinger, a free hit. But only once you have read my other posts. If you wish to take a swing, wait for my reply for which I'm sure will floor you.

They walk amongst us...

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:And what makes you think we care what you think, either? Who the f*** are you? You can suck my balls, too, if you don't like it. We're all free to do what we like. We don't need to prove anything to anyone by staying.
You clearly have issues. I never said anything to you and find your abuse towards me totally inappropriate. Mate I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that people who left early are GUTLESS and if that applies to you I doubt you actually have any balls to suck. Growe up!!!
You never said anything to me? Did you not read what stinger said? You said you "agree with" him, so that means you agree with the abuse he laid on those who left early, which includes myself and a member of my family. So you can, as I said, suck my balls, unless you take back you said, if you have the guts.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Mon 04 Oct 2010 2:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:

If you have read my posts in the other thread, would you like to keep me in that category of gutless?

I have been going to the footy week in, week out for 3/4's of my life, and have probably left games early 3 or 4 times.

So, I offer to you, as I did stinger, a free hit. But only once you have read my other posts. If you wish to take a swing, wait for my reply for which I'm sure will floor you.
Can't find your reply but did you leave early because either you couldn't handle being taunted by Collingwood supporters or because you were so upset we were losing? If the answer is yes to either then my comments stand. Of course there can be other reasons that force you to leave early but my comments are aimed at these people.

markp
Saintsational Legend

So I guess the cleaners at the ground are our best supporters?

I think if you think people are 'gutless' just because they left early, then you are an utter dipshyte.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
You never said anything to me? Did you not read what stinger said? You said you "agree with" him, so that means you agree with the abuse he laid on those who left early, which includes myself and a member of my family. So you can, as I said, suck my balls, unless you take back you said, if you have the guts.
Did you leave early?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

markp wrote:So I guess the cleaners at the ground are our best supporters?

I think if you think people are 'gutless' just because they left early, then you are an utter dipshyte.
Idiotic comment and expected better.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.
But why gutless. I left and went to the bar for nearly all the second half. I then went to the official function to support the players and hung around till 4am. Am I also gutless or are others who couldnt stand the way we were playing or the way the pies were playing gutless. I dont get it at all.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.
But why gutless. I left and went to the bar for nearly all the second half. I then went to the official function to support the players and hung around till 4am. Am I also gutless or are others who couldnt stand the way we were playing or the way the pies were playing gutless. I dont get it at all.
Why did you leave?

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.
Why did you leave?
None of your business

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?
Sorry I meant WHY did you leave early?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Stinger comes from the same era as I do, and like me, he would have been present when the best way to describe our team was that it was a laughing stock. In those days if we had won the toss the team would have done a lap of honour.

What we learnt from those days was that you tough it out to the end, no matter how bitter it was.

And we did that wooden spoon after wooden spoon.

That's supporting. Leaving early in a Grand Final isn't.

So endeth the lesson.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.

Why did you leave?
None of your business
Sorry can't plugger speak for himself?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

To put it in short, because obviously you have a short concentration span if you can't find my replies...

I had abusive fans infront of me. They were dropping F's and C's and continually turning around to me during the game. I was sitting next to my mother (and other family members who are Collingwood fans) and told one of them, if they weren't to stop it that I would guarantee they wouldn't see the end of the game.

To save the confrontation, I up and left with my mate so that my family could enjoy the match and not have to sit there listening to the moron go on and on.

When speaking to them when I got home they said they were ready to knock him out too, but he stopped when we had left.

These idiots ruin the game for others, and I will NEVER regret what I did to help my famly experience something I hope to hell one day I get to feel the same.

Wish to continue bagging me now?

They walk amongst us...

markp
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
markp wrote:So I guess the cleaners at the ground are our best supporters?

Idiotic comment and expected better.
Did you stay for the presentation?

The victory lap?

What business is it of yours when anybody chose to leave?

None.

Stop being a pillock.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?
Sorry I meant WHY did you leave early?
Because I'd had a gutfull and had better things to do with my time than sit there one minute longer. If you have a problem with that and want to abuse me the way stinger did those of us who left early, then please PM me and we'll arrange for you to come and do so to my face.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why?
Just my opinion.

Why did you leave?
None of your business
Sorry can't plugger speak for himself?
I didnt leave, I went to the bar. I couldnt stand the way we were playing. We werent going to win and the pies were. I wasnt about to listen to all their fans go ape droppings and I also didnt want to cry in front of my mates. It was bar time for me.