faith in our kids

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

StNoodles
Club Player

faith in our kids

I believe that is why we'll be relatively quiet during trade week... Miles, steven, smith etc will be given real opportunities next year.

Hope so anyway, if not, we won't improve.

eppo67
Club Player

I am very excited about next year.
Ross is a big believer in doing your time in the 2nds. Our young players are held back more than any other list in the AFL. His comments after the G/F indicate that this will, like his game plan IMO, have a fair bit of tweaking next year.
Just remember where Gwilt was a couple of years ago and track his progress. He is a classic example of how Ross likes the gradual progression approach. I think we will see quite a different St.Kilda in 2011.

SaintSimmo
Club Player

from: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
ST KILDA
Trades confirmed: Nil.

On the table: After an active couple of years at trade time, the Saints look set for a very quiet 2010. Football manager Greg Hutchison has said the club is keen to give its youngsters more opportunities in 2011. :D :D

Targets: Despite the club's intention to steer clear of trading, former player Aussie Jones has implored the Saints to trade for more pace, skill and experience to go one step further on grand final day. Whether Ross Lyon takes any notice of the views of a self-confessed 'outside supporter' is another matter.

Sainter for life.