Ricky on SEN Mon am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Ricky on SEN Mon am

giving his side
herald sun claiming they are just following a story......... and claiming YES she is dangerous....
Last edited by saintbrat on Mon 21 Feb 2011 3:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Seemed pretty confident in all that.

HS editor interview was quite balanced..

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Grimfang
Club Player

The girl is anything BUT vulnerable.

The little charmer named and threatened the girl at the centre of the Collingwood rape allegations via twitter overnight.

As it stands; she hasn't been held to account for anything she has done. No wonder she believes she can get away with it.

First step in helping her would be for the media to stop giving her attention, which they won't. All they are helping her do at the moment is learn how to spin a better story.

Who wants to bet her next "big story" will be about a certain newspaper journo who plied her with alcohol and had sex with her?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
markp
Saintsational Legend

Just finished on 774 now... gotta say, I believe him.

The Hun are the biggest disgrace here.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I think things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.

If, as many predict, Ricky Nixon is stripped of his accreditation he is unlikely to go quietly.

This girl has had it all her own way up to date, using all forms of social media to blacken the names of those she has an agenda against. To date the Saints have taken a very conservative approach to what has been going on, mainly to protect their players and sponsors and in general their brand. Apart from some court action, which many including myself believe was the correct course of action, there’s been very little action in the media from the club. It has worked a treat for the girl as she has garnered support from Hinch and the like and ended up with accommodation paid by the Saints.

However if Nixon falls he will effectively lose his income and his career; his reputation will be permanently tarnished as will his personal life. If that happens then watch out.

Those of us who have taken a keen interest in this matter know the girl has a lot of things going on. Some of it may be gossip but a lot of it comes straight from her own mouth via twitter and various blogs. The MSM has to date shielded the general public from all this with her dark side revealing itself only in cute references to her being “troubledâ€

DWOODROW
Club Player

If St kilda had taken action a long time ago we wouldn,t be still tallking about this little piece of work

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:If St kilda had taken action a long time ago we wouldn,t be still tallking about this little piece of work
What crap.

They did take action, which resulted in an out of court agreement.

The media was on her side, and condemned the Saints for taking legal action.

What bloody action do you suggest other than what they took.

And how would have it stopped Nixon from getting involved? he has nothing to do with the Saints apart from managing a couple of players.

What "action" did you want to stop her talking? Taking out a contract with a hitman? :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
DWOODROW
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:If St kilda had taken action a long time ago we wouldn,t be still tallking about this little piece of work
What crap.

They did take action, which resulted in an out of court agreement.

The media was on her side, and condemned the Saints for taking legal action.

What bloody action do you suggest other than what they took.

And how would have it stopped Nixon from getting involved? he has nothing to do with the Saints apart from managing a couple of players.

What "action" did you want to stop her talking? Taking out a contract with a hitman? :roll:
So you are telling me there was absolutely nothing to be done to shut this disgraceful little tripe up.
Your a wanka.
She is f****** with everyones lives and wants to be treated like a big girl. She gets into clubs by pretending to be a big girl.
Why not treat her like a big girl and take her to the f****** cleaners.
You are obviously happy that your beloved club has done f*** all to stop there players being named and shamed.
What a joke you are

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Settle Guys !!

This is the ultimate "Dammed if you do-Dammed if you don't" situation for the club and our players who are/were directly and indirectly involved. Unfortunately, it will forever be linked to our club and I for one am relieved that I am not required to make these decisions either way for our club.

Let's just accept that this is a very emotive subject and that opinions are going to differ, but what the club and the players need right now is the support of our members & fans !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Settle Guys !!

This is the ultimate "Dammed if you do-Dammed if you don't" situation for the club and our players who are/were directly and indirectly involved. Unfortunately, it will forever be linked to our club and I for one am relieved that I am not required to make these decisions either way for our club.

Let's just accept that this is a very emotive subject and that opinions are going to differ, but what the club and the players need right now is the support of our members & fans !!
Well put Eastern.

DWOODROW
Club Player

And the club eastern.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:

And the club eastern.
I'm looking from outside. You may know more than me !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

markp
Saintsational Legend

Are they serious?? :roll: :roll:

The Hun is officially down there with the 'best' in the UK now....
Ricky Nixon should let the Herald Sun release the tapes

Anthony Dowsley From: Herald Sun February 21, 2011 9:00AM

NIXON'S HOTEL VISIT

LAST week the Herald Sun showed Ricky Nixon video and audio of him in hotel rooms.

If Nixon has nothing to hide -- and he has denied he had sex with the "St Kilda Schoolgirl’’-- he should consent for the Herald Sun to release the audio and video tapes it has obtained.

The AFL player manager is fighting for his career and the AFLPA will make a decision on whether he is fit to keep his accreditation.

He has just told Triple M, "where is the proof’?’’. Releasing the tapes is the obvious answer.

He has described the girl at the centre of this scandal as vulnerable, so why would his car be outside the hotel all night?

How was the author of this article able to film him leaving the hotel after being told of his presence in her room at 1.56am on February 15 – after spending Valentine’s Day with her
?

There are many questions he must answer.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/r ... 6009237108

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Girl, Smirl.

I believe we basically remain the person we were at 17 or 18 the rest of our lives - our personalities have been largely shaped and formed by then.

If you're timid at 17 or 18 .. you remain timid, if you're headstrong you remain headstrong, if you're a manipulator (personipulator?) you remain a manipulator.

and if you've come from a good family and been given every chance in life but decided to stray anyway .. at least have the dignity not to act like a victim.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote: So you are telling me there was absolutely nothing to be done to shut this disgraceful little tripe up.
Onus of what to do is on you Einstein. You are the one making all the accusations
DWOODROW wrote:Your a wanka.
Have a look in the mirror idiot.
DWOODROW wrote:She is f****** with everyones lives and wants to be treated like a big girl. She gets into clubs by pretending to be a big girl.
No s.hit sherlock :roll:
DWOODROW wrote:Why not treat her like a big girl and take her to the f****** cleaners.
Wasn't legal action started by the Saints? And what happened when it did?

Fair Dinkum, do you live in a cave?

Also again how would have this stoped Nixon from being an idiot?
DWOODROW wrote:You are obviously happy that your beloved club has done f*** all to stop there players being named and shamed.
Please point to where I have said that.
DWOODROW wrote:What a joke you are
The only joke is you and your tantrum.

Wake up to yourself.

You bleat and carry on like a two year old because the club didn't do what you wanted.

When asked to elaborate, you are so braindead you can't, all you can do is abuse me.

Well the club attempted to pour cold water on this and seem to have until Nixon was so incredibly stupid to get caught up with this girl.

So maybe in your macho world of testosterone fueled rage, you attack 17.y.o girls, in the civilised world people attempt to help these type of disturbed people.

The club attempted that and succeeded. Nixon stuffed it, and now all you can do is take pot shots at the club, probably because your brother isn't getting a game.

Now get stuffed. :evil: :evil:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

She has done nothing illegal. No point ranting and raving at her.
So what did Nixon say on this interview anyhow? (i cant access the audio at work).

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:She has done nothing illegal. No point ranting and raving at her.
So what did Nixon say on this interview anyhow?
Well thats debatable.

Stole images

Now allegedly has stolen Credit Card information and used it fraudulently.

Sounds pretty illegal if true.

Lance or James??

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

If Ricky IS so sure of his innocence, why indeed not let the tapes out.

Surely that would clear him?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:She has done nothing illegal. No point ranting and raving at her.
So what did Nixon say on this interview anyhow?
Well thats debatable.

Stole images

Now allegedly has stolen Credit Card information and used it fraudulently.

Sounds pretty illegal if true.
if so its a police matter. press charges. anyway. what did he say?

markp
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:If Ricky IS so sure of his innocence, why indeed not let the tapes out.

Because he says they were stolen from his phone....

Why don't the Hun just release them if they're so certain they incriminate him?

It's all very grubby.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: Well the club attempted to pour cold water on this and seem to have until Nixon was so incredibly stupid to get caught up with this girl.
It depends who you believe.

According to him, he was just helping her out.

According to her, she was trying to fry him from the start and looks to have succeeded.

For the life of me, I can't see how or why the public are taking her word for it! Especially why Saints fans are taking her word it! Her track record aint great

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:If Ricky IS so sure of his innocence, why indeed not let the tapes out.

It's all very grubby.
But still, he could lose his career over this. If the tapes clear him, then why not release them?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
markp wrote:

It's all very grubby.
But still, he could lose his career over this. If the tapes clear him, then why not release them?
Tapes are just tapes. Who took the pictures? Under what circumstances? Is there an entrapment in play? Were they stolen? Who took pix/film? Who can prove what?

Life is never simple.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
markp wrote:

It's all very grubby.
Tapes are just tapes. Who took the pictures? Under what circumstances? Is there an entrapment in play? Were they stolen? Who took pix/film? Who can prove what?

Life is never simple.
3AW this morning played a grab from a KD YouTube from December.

In it she basically slams Nixon and suggests she's out to get him.

And yet this relationship is said to have occurred in 2011. Hmmmmm.