Walk-up ticket without membership card

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samwell
Club Player

Walk-up ticket without membership card

Hi,

Has anyone here had to get a walk-up ticket without their membership card?? I lost mine after the game last week (didn't chuck it out I swear!! :wink: ). Got a replacement coming but it hasn't turned up in the post yet. I rang the club and the girl there said to go to the membership marquee near Gate 5 and they'll sort me out but I have to say the girl I spoke to did not sound all that convincing!!! Just wondering if people here have had to do it??

Cheers

chook23
Saintsational Legend

They will have an evelope marked for you/ticket(s)....given what you have said.

I have had to do something similar this week.....after an issue with cards.

saint4life
samwell
Club Player

chook23 wrote:They will have an evelope marked for you/ticket(s)....given what you have said.

She didn't ask for my name or anything so unless there's a ticket there for everyone who doesn't have a card I don't think this will happen???

matrix
Saintsational Legend

howd you pay for the membership? credit card?
if so maybe take that as proof?

chook23
Saintsational Legend

samwell wrote:
chook23 wrote:They will have an evelope marked for you/ticket(s)....given what you have said.

She didn't ask for my name or anything so unless there's a ticket there for everyone who doesn't have a card I don't think this will happen???
I would have thought you...or the person you spoke to would have taken the required details.......otherwise anyone could (attempt) tojust walk up and make a false claim for some extra tics........

the membership people would have pre arranged tics and maybe a few spares....

RING THE CLUB AGAIN NOW....and explain and provide your details.

saint4life
samwell
Club Player

chook23 wrote:
samwell wrote:

I would have thought you...or the person you spoke to would have taken the required details.......otherwise anyone could (attempt) tojust walk up and make a false claim for some extra tics........
That's exactly why I was a bit suss - will call them again!!

backit
Club Player

I have had to walk up to the membership marquee this year and last couple of years as my two daughters memberships never arrive with ours and the staff are great, the can look up your information and have tickets available for you.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Got a mate who - while the club is taking his monthly "donation" - still hasn't got his card.

At the G last week he just gave his name and received a "free" pass.

Hope it's the same for him this week.

The system needs a massive review - I was one of the tickets that was allocated to players area in Aisle 19 - while I was overseas the club tried ringing me and eventually got onto my brother who is one of our "core 8". They explained to him the situation and relocated us to another area even though we preferred the first allocated. As we would.

They then told him we would get 2 tix to 3 "Harvey room" functions for each of us for this season.

He is living OS and I have taken on the responsibility and rung the club and guess what?

Donuts so far, no joy at all.

We've thrown money in in the past in the way of player sponsorships (opted out this year due to travel commitments), but in general the 2011 membership has been a debacle.

End my little rant.

Winmar
Club Player

I haven't received my membership yet, so have got a paper ticket from a membership tent for both games this year, and will do the same on Sunday. You should hopefully have no problem doing likewise.