Schneids on radio-thur am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Schneids on radio-thur am

Last edited by saintbrat on Thu 14 Apr 2011 3:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Once again a good get Saintbrat. Thanks for the post.

Sneids certainly was "on message." I just hope that they don't have their heads in the sand re the necessity to amend strategies, set-ups, effort and perhaps add a couple of quicks. Will be interesting to see what happens when Kosi comes back - we need him to put in a very good one.

Said he was rusty last week, but didn't mention that goal miss - must have been very rusty :!:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

wow hard hitting Tony Jones..."well why havent you won games yest..."

Geezus Tony if we knew that and it was an easy fix do ya think we mightve done it?

Just dumb journalism...lazy,half @ssed and dumb.

“Yeah….nah””
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:wow hard hitting Tony Jones..."well why havent you won games yest..."

Geezus Tony if we knew that and it was an easy fix do ya think we mightve done it?

Yup.

Would be like asking tony, "why aren't you interesting?"

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Teflon wrote:wow hard hitting Tony Jones..."well why havent you won games yest..."

Yup.

Would be like asking tony, "why aren't you interesting?"
I liked Tony better with his old teeth.

I still laugh at Tony...a few years ago he had a real crack at being confrontational, insightful and hard hitting.....he failed miserably and seems to have been relegated to the back blocks of radio and the odd guest spot in Nines sports team......odd man...he just seems a tad bitter to me.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

f****** idiot...what's he expect schneids to say....ffs????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

I don't have a problem with that question. Obviously in the the age if media-trained robot footballers you're unlikely to get an answer that actually tells you anything, but it would be interesting to hear an honest appraisal from a player on why the team is failing so far this year.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:I don't have a problem with that question. Obviously in the the age if media-trained robot footballers you're unlikely to get an answer that actually tells you anything, but it would be interesting to hear an honest appraisal from a player on why the team is failing so far this year.
The question is fine to me its more the tone in the asking.....it was almost irritated...."so why couldnt you do that before the Essendon game..."

FFS footy is also played baove the shoulders and I reckon if they could get a magic potion to fix allproblems they would...and besides, Schneider was never going to answer that question with a break down of our game plan....lazy journalist.

“Yeah….nah””
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
mad saint guy wrote:I don't have a problem with that question. Obviously in the the age if media-trained robot footballers you're unlikely to get an answer that actually tells you anything, but it would be interesting to hear an honest appraisal from a player on why the team is failing so far this year.
The question is fine to me its more the tone in the asking.....it was almost irritated...."so why couldnt you do that before the Essendon game..."

FFS footy is also played baove the shoulders and I reckon if they could get a magic potion to fix allproblems they would...and besides, Schneider was never going to answer that question with a break down of our game plan....lazy journalist.
Good question; bad question?

Either way I don't like the new choppers. Reminds me of Matt Dillon in There's Something About Mary :shock: