5 things I want see Sunday!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hallalj#3
Club Player

5 things I want see Sunday!

There's 5 thing I want to see Sunday that would make me think where on the right track..

1: keep north under 80 points there a team who scores quite heavily and I like that fact where are great defensive team..

2: Big Mac to get the points over Goldstein I feel there the 2 of the best young rucks going around and if mac gets the points I think we have a Superstar on our hands..

3: Kicking effeciency to be around the 80% mark would be some thing we all want to see..

4: Roo to kick 4 plus goals would be a great start for his second half of the yr..

5: kick over 14 goals would be nice..

SaintSimmo
Club Player

6) A WIN!!!

Sainter for life.
Hallalj#3
Club Player

SaintSimmo wrote:6) A WIN!!!
well kicking 14 goals and keeping them to less then 80 adds up to a win
I thought..

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Re: 5 things I want see Sunday!

Hallalj#3 wrote:There's 5 thing I want to see Sunday that would make me think where on the right track..

1: keep north under 80 points there a team who scores quite heavily and I like that fact where are great defensive team..
2: Big Mac to get the points over Goldstein I feel there the 2 of the best young rucks going around and if mac gets the points I think we have a Superstar on our hands..

3: Kicking effeciency to be around the 80% mark would be some thing we all want to see..

4: Roo to kick 4 plus goals would be a great start for his second half of the yr..

We arent a great defensive team anymore.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
StevieSaint
Club Player

a 10 goal victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SAINTS GO
spert
Saintsational Legend

Five things I want to see:
1. Five Saints forwards kicking goals.
2. Schneider and Milne pulling their fingers out and getting five goals min between them
3. Roo winning at least five contested balls for at least five goals.
4. Five goals from midfielders and onballers incl ruck.
5. B. Harvey kept to five possessions
6. No sixth thing

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

StevieSaint wrote:a 10 goal victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha that will happen the day pigs start flying. we can hardly kick 10 goals let alone win by 10 goals

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
philtee
Club Player

After watching the Pies and Cats go about their business the last couple of weeks, and the intensity they bring to their game,
this is what I wanna see - 22 players who will themselves to succeed in each and every contest.
That is -
- making tackles that stick
- making kicks that hit the target,
- making it their objective to mark the ball
- winning the ball when it hits the deck
- stopping the opposition delivering the ball to where they want it to go
- working the press and the zone from the first moment to the last.

These days, every half-hearted effort gets punished.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
haha that will happen the day pigs start flying. we can hardly kick 10 goals let alone win by 10 goals
This week's banner? :roll:

Hallalj#3
Club Player

Re: 5 things I want see Sunday!

clarky449 wrote:
Hallalj#3 wrote:There's 5 thing I want to see Sunday that would make me think where on the right track..

We arent a great defensive team anymore.

Hence the phrase back on track..

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
That's the spirit!!! This is the sort of enthusiasm all cheer squads need!!!!!
I suppose it's hard to maintain a positive attitude when you support a side that's been playing like crap year in year out......oh wait a minute
:roll: :oops:

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
I suppose it's hard to maintain a positive attitude when you support a side that's been playing like crap year in year out......oh wait a minute
St Dooley is allowed an opinion, just because someone is in the CS doesnt mean they arent allowed to criticise the club, it would be another story if on match day you start chanting "Saints suck" or something like that. Get off your high horse.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
St Dooley is allowed an opinion, just because someone is in the CS doesnt mean they arent allowed to criticise the club, it would be another story if on match day you start chanting "Saints suck" or something like that. Get off your high horse.
or boo the team off the ground at half time?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

6. Strippers

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
or boo the team off the ground at half time?
mate you've gotta be kidding. that was in 06 or 07...you still remember that? thats really, really sad.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:6. Strippers
classic :wink:

Sainter for life.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
its not the spirit mate, its the truth.
everybody is still in a world of their own thinking we are still invincible, believing our team is perfect and we can hold north to under 80 points and have X abount of goal scorers and kick 14+ goals and kosi's going to make a comeback and save us and it just goes on and on.
wake up! we are sh!t. we are the worst team in Victoria! north are better than us, Melbourne are better than us, and at one stage Gold Coast were better than us.
and whats the "oh wait a minute" for? we have been waiting 45 fing years not a minute! and still nothing. no we havnt been playing crap year in year out, your right. we have made a few GF's along the way. but i think you will find we didnt win one of them, which makes us as the WCE were last year. we didnt win the premiership, either did they. end of story.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:6. Strippers

Strippers is and always will be #1.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:
its not the spirit mate, its the truth.
everybody is still in a world of their own thinking we are still invincible, believing our team is perfect and we can hold north to under 80 points and have X abount of goal scorers and kick 14+ goals and kosi's going to make a comeback and save us and it just goes on and on.
wake up! we are sh!t. we are the worst team in Victoria! north are better than us, Melbourne are better than us, and at one stage Gold Coast were better than us.
and whats the "oh wait a minute" for? we have been waiting 45 fing years not a minute! and still nothing. no we havnt been playing crap year in year out, your right. we have made a few GF's along the way. but i think you will find we didnt win one of them, which makes us as the WCE were last year. we didnt win the premiership, either did they. end of story.
Nice rant, but you can't have it both ways.

You say that North, Melbourne and Gold Coast all are or were better than us this year and then say because we didn't win the flag we were only as good as the Eagles last year. Astounding logic.

PS. Did the cheer squad really boo the players off the ground at half time?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:wake up! we are sh!t.
The new CS chant?

saintdooley wrote: we have been waiting 45 fing years not a minute! and still nothing.
you haven't waited 45 years :roll:

saintdooley wrote: we have made a few GF's along the way. but i think you will find we didnt win one of them, which makes us as the WCE were last year. we didnt win the premiership, either did they. end of story.
Why do you bother supporting the team then? Why dont you jsut wait until we win a flag and then buy the DVD?

You have been around five minutes and you carry in like a toddler because we haven't won a flag :roll:

FFS you have see FOUR Grand Finals in your short existence. Actually 4 GF's in 13 years and you have the termerity to whinge.

Some Saints fan have waited a hell of a lot longer than you for a flag but dont throw tantrums and abuse towards players and the club like you do.

Maybe you have expected everything handed to you on a silver platter like most teenagers, but heres a hint sonny. Things in life dont work out that way, sorry life sometimes doesn't do what you demand.

So take your tantrums and go and support some other club, because real supporters have waited far longer than some spoilt teenager.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
noob
Club Player

when we get on a roll.. and we lead by a goal or two dont change the game plan and start playing chip kicks and defensive footy.. keep attacking. Frustrates me the most when on some matches we always seem to make matches close.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote: PS. Did the cheer squad really boo the players off the ground at half time?
Only some members.

It was in 2007 against Hawthorn, when RL had only 25 fit players to choose from in the whole club.

We eventually got beaten by about 5 goals, but because we were trying to stay in the game and not get smashed by twenty goals, some members of the CS thought it would be great to boo of the first gamers :roll:

Absolute disgrace.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

shesh

bit farking harsh

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote: PS. Did the cheer squad really boo the players off the ground at half time?
Only some members.

It was in 2007 against Hawthorn, when RL had only 25 fit players to choose from in the whole club.

We eventually got beaten by about 5 goals, but because we were trying to stay in the game and not get smashed by twenty goals, some members of the CS thought it would be great to boo of the first gamers :roll:

Absolute disgrace.
It wrecked Justin Sweeney's career.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Dools, nobody has said that the Saints are the best team this year, nobody has unrealistic expectations, everyone is well aware they are sitting on 4 wins, and that lots of our stars are well down on form.

I'm just not sure who you are trying to convince, not sure why you feel you have to be the self appointed 'reality' check of the forum, because it's unneccessary?

The OP hasn't set the bar too high, just some things he/she wanted to see.

Curious, why did you feel the need to bring Kosi into this thread, again?