Luke Darcy, you are a flog!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Luke Darcy, you are a flog!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

what a nob

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

"The views in this article are those of the author and not necessarily those of the AFL or its clubs"

Only part of the article worth reading.

these people have to write s.hit for a living, talk s.hit for a living, and be s.hits for a living.

Oh BTW suck absolute s.hit David King you Norf tossbag.

The team you diss constantly just embarrassed your mob of pauper handout kings and sent them crashing out of top eight contention.

Two flogs in one post.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:"The views in this article are those of the author and not necessarily those of the AFL or its clubs"

these people have to write s.hit for a living, talk s.hit for a living, and be s.hits for a living.

The team you diss constantly just embarrassed your mob of pauper handout kings and sent them crashing out of top eight contention.

Two flogs in one post.
:lol: love it :lol:

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Lloydy and Darcy at the moment... spitting their opinions far to often to EVER be considered anything else other than flogs.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

The trouble is, you never know what may happen! It all depends on what Ross is thinking. An AFL coach's tenure is not usually a long term arrangement and can be withdrawn at very short notice.

The Now :
He has a 12 month contract (but does it have an "out" clause?). Is he happy at the Saints, is he getting the support that he needs, how strong is his commitment to the current group, is the future challenge attractive to him, is the constant travel to Seaford an issue, how long would a future contract be for?

The Future :
How much is being offered and for how long? Would he be better in the longer term to move to a team "on the up."

You would need to be in Ross's head to know and there may numerous other factors that we don't know about.

In my view, Ross would be a big loss to us. Another view is that when we need to rebuild (2 years), a fresh approach may be what we need?

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I tend not to pay too much attention to darse-hole.

His "opinion" is worth about as much as a "highlights" package of his carrer

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

I don't see what's wrong with his opinion. It is one that is widely held and let's face it, unless there is some football miracle this year we will have officially gone past our premiership window. Anyone with an ounce of "FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE" knows it.

PS: I reckon anyone that uses the word 'Flog' is a wanker. It's a wank of a word and only slightly behind the word 'Troll'.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
PS: I reckon anyone that uses the word 'Flog' is a wanker. It's a wank of a word and only slightly behind the word 'Troll'.
I reckon that anyone that uses the word "wanker" is a flog. It's a flog of a word, usually only used by trolls.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

!

satchmo wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
I reckon that anyone that uses the word "wanker" is a flog. It's a flog of a word, usually only used by trolls.
Yeeeep!

Leo.J
SS Life Member

He can't say that they should have Mick because he works with Eddy.

It's the same reason Gary Lyon won't put his hand up fully for the Melbourne presidency, because he'd have a conflict of interest on his hands.

Both Malthouse and Lyon are contracted at clubs next year...

Yet Malthouse is not coaching... so why not Malthouse

And what about Bomber Thompson?

Darcy is spineless, and will do what ever it takes to keep his job prospects open.

Journalism in the mainstream media is a joke in general.

There are only a handful that can put aside their biases, and their conflicts of interest and actually do their job properly with integrity.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:I tend not to pay too much attention to darse-hole.

His "opinion" is worth about as much as a "highlights" package of his carrer

BANG BANG
Love this!

Oh, and personally, I had never used the word 'flog' until I joined SS!

And don't forget that 90% of us are wankers and enjoy flogging it, and the other 10% are farkin liars...

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:"The views in this article are those of the author and not necessarily those of the AFL or its clubs"

Two flogs in one post.
I have seen a bit of King lately and he is massive tosser. King is even worse than bockhead darcy

I love this club
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:I don't see what's wrong with his opinion. It is one that is widely held and let's face it, unless there is some football miracle this year we will have officially gone past our premiership window. Anyone with an ounce of "FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE" knows it.

You don't have anything to worry about because you are both a wanker and a flog and probably a troll too. :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Rolling out the same offer to Ross Lyon also makes good sense, and Melbourne might have timing on its side here, as its list is currently the most attractive of the three clubs in question.

A coach of Ross Lyon’s calibre would no doubt back himself to have the Demons regularly competing for a top-four spot in the coming years, while the prospect of that happening at St Kilda seems increasingly less likely.
spot on

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:I don't see what's wrong with his opinion. It is one that is widely held and let's face it, unless there is some football miracle this year we will have officially gone past our premiership window. Anyone with an ounce of "FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE" knows it.

You don't have anything to worry about because you are both a wanker and a flog and probably a troll too. :wink:
Truly spoken and authorised by an angry self proclaimed football knowledgist.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

Cairnsman wrote: Truly spoken
:lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

flogg and cabbage

two of the best insults i reckon 8-)

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Total floggage.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Talking about David King, did anyone catch that article by Rohan Connolly in the age today? Kissing Kings butt big time :twisted: Going on about this guys "football brain and Nous" and how it was all Richmonds fault (the poor list etc) that he got the arse with Wallace. He's so "brainy" that not a club has come for him to fill an assistant coaches position....there again, that tool connolly just happens to be a colleague of Kinks on 3aw :roll:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
goddardisgod
Club Player

I love the Bulldogs we are awesome. Boo hoo no finals waa!!! new coaches blah blah I'm a tool I'm a tool I'm a tool.
That's all I got.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

I can't believe how little it has taken for the media to become convinced that Lyon is tearing his hair out over his future because he can't resist the lure of Melbourne's amazing list. Firstly, he has never shown any desire to do anything other than coach St Kilda to a flag and is still contracted. Second, what is so attractive about coaching Melbourne? A team with no leadership, gaping holes in the structure, not a whole lot in the way of resources and a tendancy of producing underachievers and downhill skiers. Watts will be a good half forward, Frawley a gun defender, Jamar is a good ruckman and Grimes is good when fit but there's not a whole lot else, particularly if Scully leaves.

It was hilarous to see Andrew Maher rate Lyon's current chances 50/50 of staying or going, only to then say that he hasn't actually been following the situation.

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

what makes it worse is that they're sucking up to Robert Walls
lending weight to his "wisdom" and therefore also validating Walls and his opinions
F*** 'em
hope they're all embarrassed when history shows otherwise, clowns

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

As if this chump hasn't had it in for us all along?

I still won't forget him barracking for the Swans against us, whilst giving his "special comments" for a channel 10 telecast last year.

He is a failed netball caller.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:As if this chump hasn't had it in for us all along?

I still won't forget him barracking for the Swans against us, whilst giving his "special comments" for a channel 10 telecast last year.

He is a failed netball caller.
Actually, darcy having it in for us dates back to us sacking capuano. His "how could they sack a ruckman mid-season" rant has never really stopped.

Funny when you consider that the game for which capuano was sacked was the last time we lost at the dome on a saturday night.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post