Watching the Final from Thailand

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Calais
Club Player

Watching the Final from Thailand

Hey guys I'm off to Thailand this week ( Phuket ) and wont be back in time to watch the game Saturday night.

Anyone got any idea where I can watch the game? Any bar's you guys recommend? Thanks everyone and happy fathers day for yesterday :D

doppler effect
Club Player

I was in Phuket back in February and pretty much every pub was showing the NAB Cup games. So you should have no trouble getting any of the finals.

I didn't get to watch any AFL in bangas but im sure it would be shown in just about every pub/club/go go bar etc...

Nick_Stone29
Club Player

doppler effect wrote:I was in Phuket back in February and pretty much every pub was showing the NAB Cup games. So you should have no trouble getting any of the finals.

I didn't get to watch any AFL in bangas but im sure it would be shown in just about every pub/club/go go bar etc...

Aussie Bar in Patong on Bangla Road but its pretty busy,pricey and loud . If you want a quieter place then go to Sailor Bar on Beach Road . Friends of friends own it from Qld , good way to spend a few hrs. Go SAints ! ps - if you need anymore info let me know

BonoRocks
Club Player

Footy is everywhere, i was there for rd 2,3 & 4 with my wife and kids and watched the games when we were there. Whethere it be Patong (where its everywhere) or other quieter areas where we were, still find the footy no problem.

AdelaideSainter
Club Player

I stayed at Kata Beach in July and it wasn't hard to find a screen with some footy on it if you were keen.