Mick Malthouse

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ajer
Club Player

Mick Malthouse

Now i know he isnt the most popular chap here on the forum, especially after he confirmed Milne was a rapist a few years ago. But seriously, he is one of the greatest coaches of the modern era and surely if Lyon leaves we would have to take a serious look at him?

Surely we could put personal demons aside. He is close to going back to back with the Pies and he always puts out competitive teams. Is there anyway any of you would welcome him aboard or is it just a pipe dream?

If your going to reply back with "rolling eye emoticons" or shoot me down then don't bother replying.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Ajer
Club Player

Ohh, didnt see that. Cheers.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Mick Malthouse

Ajer wrote: ....especially after he confirmed Milne was a rapist a few years ago......
I will bother replying......GTFO

Ajer
Club Player

Yeah i hear what your saying St Chris, but surely we could move on from him saying that. I mean, if he brought us a premiership then it would all be ancient history.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Ajer wrote:Now i know he isnt the most popular chap here on the forum, especially after he confirmed Milne was a rapist a few years ago. But seriously, he is one of the greatest coaches of the modern era and surely if Lyon leaves we would have to take a serious look at him?

Surely we could put personal demons aside. He is close to going back to back with the Pies and he always puts out competitive teams. Is there anyway any of you would welcome him aboard or is it just a pipe dream?

If your going to reply back with "rolling eye emoticons" or shoot me down then don't bother replying.

Can people stop starting threads regarding MM....

If Melbourne cant get him.... We definately wont be.

Nor would we want him.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Ajer wrote:I am a massive knob
Can all the Collingwood Richard Smokers please stop trolling our site, we're out of the finals… let us be to enjoy our implosions in peace…

Ajer
Club Player

dragit wrote:
Ajer wrote:I am a massive knob
Can all the Collingwood Richard Smokers please stop trolling our site, we're out of the finals… let us be to enjoy our implosions in peace…
What the heck?! I didnt write that...

So due to the fact that our coach is about to walk out and i suggest we go after the best coach in the game who is currently out of contract, that makes me a Collingwood troll..? Turn the other cheek...

I want what is best for St Kilda and i think he'd do a damn fine job. Better off at Saints than going to another club and getting them a premiership. Its about time we get over these petty situations.

alex_quick

hey dragit, im pretty sure ajer has been a member of this forum for two years longer than you have mate...

personally i don't want mick at the saints. every time the man speaks i hate him even more, hes such a smug self righteous prick..

St Michele
Club Player

I would withdraw my membership if he came to our club. Milne deserves more respect than that

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

alex_quick wrote:hey dragit, im pretty sure ajer has been a member of this forum for two years longer than you have mate...

personally i don't want mick at the saints. every time the man speaks i hate him even more, hes such a smug self righteous prick..
Coming from a long serving member like yourself, it means a lot.
Anyone who writes
Ajer wrote:…especially after he confirmed Milne was a rapist a few years ago.
is trolling.

Ajer
Club Player

dragit wrote:
alex_quick wrote:hey dragit, im pretty sure ajer has been a member of this forum for two years longer than you have mate...

Anyone who writes
is trolling.
I was referring to an incident a few years back where Malthouse and Milne had a little clash on the field and Malthouse confirmed he was a rapist. Think it was the match where Roo hurt his knee early in 2010.

Malthouse got fined and had to apologise and stuff, was a pretty big deal at the time.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Ajer wrote:
dragit wrote:

Anyone who writes
is trolling.
I was referring to an incident a few years back where Malthouse and Milne had a little clash on the field and Malthouse confirmed he was a rapist. Think it was the match where Roo hurt his knee early in 2010.

Malthouse got fined and had to apologise and stuff, was a pretty big deal at the time.
Roo did his knee?
You must be a huge Saints fan…
A few years back - 2010 ?
confirmed - WTF?

Ajer
Club Player

Obviously i meant hamstring... :oops:

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I think the problem is you said "confirmed" as if MM was saying it was true and made it to be true.

Milney was never proven guilty of rape and therefore it was never actually confirmed.

The word you should have used was accused.

alex_quick

this may jog your memory dragit,

i still haven't forgiven mick for what he said, regardless of whether milney is guilty or not, you just can't make those sort of comments. i think i'd honestly do a tom scully and jump ship to GWS if st.kilda approached malthouse.

Ajer
Club Player

Lets not get side tracked here please. Who cares if Malthouse said this about Milne (he denied he said it anyway...). If the Pies win the premiership this year, Malthouse has won twice as many premierships in 12 months than the Saints have in 115 years.

Now i hate to put it so bluntly but it is true. Surely we could forget past circumstances if it were to benefit the club greatly? Obviously there is no doubting he is a brilliant coach, he just has a few attitude problems and stuff, but he is a flawed genius.

I hate what he said about Milney too, but im thinking of the greater good. Lets get back on subject.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

alex_quick wrote:this may jog your memory dragit,

i still haven't forgiven mick for what he said, regardless of whether milney is guilty or not, you just can't make those sort of comments. i think i'd honestly do a tom scully and jump ship to GWS if st.kilda approached malthouse.
I don't need to click your link, of course I know exactly what Ajer is talking about, MM abused Milne, but the only thing he confirmed was that he is a lying scumbag, it was last year & Riewoldt famously did his hamstring not his knee…

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

see my sig for details.

malthouse is a lying scumbag and belongs at Collingfilth with their rapist chants and their racist abusing of black players

they have form. They and Malthouse deserve each other

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Ajer wrote:I'm a confirmed troll
Is this poster serious??...
Thanks for 'confirming' your a troll... Now piss off flog...

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Ajer wrote:Obviously i meant hamstring... :oops:
And obviously you mean Mick "alleged" or "accused" the Milne was a rapist.

Because coming to a place full of Saints supporters and saying that scum of a man "confirmed" anything is asking for trouble :x

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Malthouse MADE NO APOLOGY.

They sent a fax.

They sent a f****** FAX.

The man is a cnut.

Plain and simple.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Oh he sent a fax demanding an apology for being old....

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

IF Rl went to smelbourne and IF M Malthouse was appointed at St Kilda as coach both He and Milney would have to reconcile their differences and we would have to make a choice about whether we continued our membership/support of the club. Personally I feel that no single decision by any one administration would EVER make me stop supporting the CLUB. I don't have to ENJOY or support such a decision, and would make my feelings known, but not to renew? ARE YOU KIDDING??? ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!??????????

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
jays
Club Player

no chance could not offer enough money