Some classic Ro$$ Lyin

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Some classic Ro$$ Lyin

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6057081760
Ross Lyon won't walk from St Kilda

Ross Lyon is off limits to rival clubs until the end of next year.

Lyon allayed any fears about his immediate future at St Kilda by declaring he would honour his contract, which expires at the end of next season.

"I will be here next year. Where else would I be?" he said.

But the coach of the embattled Saints dismissed inquiries about his future after 2012.

"It's irrelevant," he said.

"You're talking to the monkey. Go and talk to the organ grinder and the organ grinder being the CEO and the board," Lyon said.

"I won't be determining how long I am at the St Kilda Football Club, the organ grinders will.

"Quite simply I am contracted until the end of 2012 and I'm fully committed to fulfilling that contract."

Lyon said after Sunday's loss to Hawthorn he was "really in for the long haul".

Asked last night if the "long haul" included rebuilding his team beyond 2012, Lyon said: "It's a hypothetical ... it's irrelevant."

He added: "I won't be determining my future at the club. I can't be any more clear.

"Coaches don't determine their contract, boards and CEOs (do)."[/QUOTE]

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

lol what a deceitful liar.

Puts paid to his whiney excuse/smokescreen about the board taking 6 months to get him a contact extension :roll:

Declares to the world he will honour his contract. Its on the public record, wheres the hurry?

So to the dills and ignoramouses who carry on about our board, read the above and tell me what part of "honouring the contract" you dont understand.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

You are a very simple man joffaboy, naive, stupid, clueless etc...etc... all that, but let's just leave it at simple!

ShakenNotStirred
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:lol what a deceitful liar.

Puts paid to his whiney excuse/smokescreen about the board taking 6 months to get him a contact extension :roll:

Declares to the world he will honour his contract. Its on the public record, wheres the hurry?

So to the dills and ignoramouses who carry on about our board, read the above and tell me what part of "honouring the contract" you dont understand.
JB u need to change your sig pic. Or create two of them. Twins maybe? :wink: :lol: :wink:

Sing it loud and sing it proud but most of all hang around for this club will rise to claim the prize and then we will realise its not such a surprise. :-)
bergsone
SS Life Member

JB is right,RL did say all of that :?

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

OH and circumstances never change do they?

FAIR DINKUM, how simple are you lot!

ace
Saintsational Legend

Probably thought that if it was OK for a candidate for full forward at the Western Bulldogs to lie and spin to the Australian electorate why shouldn't a mere football coach do the same.

Lying has become acceptable behaviour.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:You are a very simple man joffaboy, naive, stupid, clueless etc...etc... all that, but let's just leave it at simple!
lol at B4E.

Found out again.

Backing the wrong horse.

How many times?

lol - B4E telling anyone about business

:D :D :D :D :D

Oh how embarrassing for you :oops: :oops:

Lance or James??

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
barks4eva wrote:You are a very simple man joffaboy, naive, stupid, clueless etc...etc... all that, but let's just leave it at simple!
lol at B4E.

Found out again.

Backing the wrong horse.

How many times?

AND who was it again who wrote that Thomas should be sacked in 2005 on here?

I reckon 95% of the site disagreed

I was abused ad nauseum

When he did get sacked a year later the site went into meltdown

Then two years after Thomas was sacked the apologist flogs were very thin on the ground

you would have been hard pressed to find anyone who was not relieved that Thomas was sacked and replaced by Ross Lyon

Oh how eerily familiar

when the REAL STORY does reveal itself, you'll be the first FLOG I'll seek an apology from

cheers

:wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
lol at B4E.

Found out again.

Backing the wrong horse.

How many times?

AND who was it again who wrote that Thomas should be sacked in 2005 on here?

I reckon 95% of the site disagreed

I was abused ad nauseum

When he did get sacked a year later the site went into meltdown

Then two years after Thomas was sacked the apologist flogs were very thin on the ground

you would have been hard pressed to find anyone who was not relieved that Thomas was sacked and replaced by Ross Lyon

Oh how eerily familiar

when the truth does reveal itself, you'll be the first FLOG I'll seek an apology from

cheers

:wink:
I apologise in advance for even associating with a loser like you.

Oh wow - you wanted Thomas sacked. So did half of the forum and Saints supporters.

Fair Dinkum, the proof is in the OP and you still deny it.

The man is a congenetial liar whom you are defending.

Are you in love with him or something?

As for your truth. the delusions of the ignorant and uneducated.

BTW between my OP and now i got a very interesting PM from someone on here with some VERY interesting information from back in April about Lyon and his contract.

Suffice to say it puts a gigantic hole in your idiotic straw man arguments.

but carry on, I love to watch the ignorant and foolish make complete idiots of themselves.

You are excelling.

BTW RIX - you absolute cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:[

i think you are forgetting a few pple beefa :roll: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
noddy
Club Player

Re: Some classic Ro$$ Lyin

Where were you when you found out that our former coach was a liar?

Reliving the moment, do you still wish him success?

Go Hawks

Image In Richo we trust.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

noddy wrote:Where were you when you found out that our former coach was a liar?

Reliving the moment, do you still wish him success?

Go Hawks
sems someone....has really changed their tune......now a firm lyin supporter......bloody hilarious actually...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Munga
Saintsational Legend

Ba he didn't lie. He just said he would honour his contract. The contract had a get out clause. He honoured his contract.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I Luv GT 8-)

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:I Luv GT 8-)
sure you do.
Gt who wanted to get rid of your idol!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I thought getting rid of GT was stupid as he was going pretty well when they cut him. It's similar to the Malthouse situation. History shows Lyon cut back our list pretty hard and just missed out but GT might have snagged one with what he had.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I thought getting rid of GT was stupid as he was going pretty well when they cut him. It's similar to the Malthouse situation. History shows Lyon cut back our list pretty hard and just missed out but GT might have snagged one with what he had.
I know which game plan was more enjoyable to watch.
A couple less injuries to key players and Thomas is a multiple premiership coach and Lyon is a sacked former assistant at some bottom dwelling club!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
gringo wrote:I thought getting rid of GT was stupid as he was going pretty well when they cut him. It's similar to the Malthouse situation. History shows Lyon cut back our list pretty hard and just missed out but GT might have snagged one with what he had.
I know which game plan was more enjoyable to watch.
A couple less injuries to key players and Thomas is a multiple premiership coach and Lyon is a sacked former assistant at some bottom dwelling club!
I know I preferred playing in GFs, going along each week (as we won 19 straight) having opposition sides dreading playing us and actually spending money on fitness /conditioning as opposed to o/s junkets in SouthAfrica....

“Yeah….nah””