I Just Hope.......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Burkey 1
Club Player

I Just Hope.......

That whoever is appointed that they fully embrace the club & it's players & he gives his heart lock stock & barrel to the club much like Chris Scott did at Geelong.

As soon as Scott walked into the place he embraced it's history & fully respected the whole place & in turn the club & fans embraced him so we really need this person to do the same & reunite this great club of ours, we deserve it !!!!!!

P.S. I am hoping it's Watters, it just seems like a good fit, no other reason but just feels right, he seems to have done his apprenticeship extremely well & is highly regarded & sought after.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: I Just Hope.......

Burkey 1 wrote:That whoever is appointed that they fully embrace the club & it's players & he gives his heart lock stock & barrel to the club much like Chris Scott did at Geelong.

As soon as Scott walked into the place he embraced it's history & fully respected the whole place & in turn the club & fans embraced him so we really need this person to do the same & reunite this great club of ours, we deserve it !!!!!!

P.S. I am hoping it's Watters, it just seems like a good fit, no other reason but just feels right, he seems to have done his apprenticeship extremely well & is highly regarded & sought after.
+1.

I too want Watters, and it's quite okay to feel that way without having to give any further justification than you have Burkey :)

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Burkey 1 wrote:That whoever is appointed that they fully embrace the club & it's players & he gives his heart lock stock & barrel to the club much like Chris Scott did at Geelong.

Well, it's like saying I hope my mamma and pappa love me...dah.. :roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:

Well, it's like saying I hope my mamma and pappa love me...dah.. :roll:
There is quite an element of "dah" to the statement.

And the statement probably wouldn't have had to have been made.

Except for one thing.

And that is the recent revelation of the real Ross Lyon :(

Burkey 1
Club Player

Thank you Dr Spaceman, I was just simply making the point we need a fully COMITTED person as we have had a few in the past that haven't fully embraced us & our history ( Blight, Watson,Lyon in the finish ), we never seem important enough to stay and finish the job, something else is always more attractive, we need a 10 year coach that's all i'm saying.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

T
Burkey 1 wrote:Thank you Dr Spaceman, I was just simply making the point we need a fully COMITTED person as we have had a few in the past that haven't fully embraced us & our history ( Blight, Watson,Lyon in the finish ), we never seem important enough to stay and finish the job, something else is always more attractive, we need a 10 year coach that's all i'm saying.
  • Excellent post Burkey, agree with everything you say. I to want watters, seems to be a good communicator and speaks well, not that I have much knowledge how good he would be.

I love this club