Collectors pieces

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Faulky
Club Player

Collectors pieces

Just a question as it is a quiet time at the moment, I have a piece from the Team of the Century dinner that was signed on the night by Allan Jeans, Darrel Baldock & Carl Ditterich. It was the centre piece (foam base with a plastic football all painted gold) that was on each table. This is pretty special to me, just wondering what other people might have as collectors pieces.

FOUNDATION Social Club Member!
mcadam05
Club Player

This one of my fave's

Its made of Felt and it would of hung outside shops that sold St Kilda Memberships like the balaclava newsagency in the 50's maybe earlier this is the first many have seen of this type not just from St Kilda but from any team

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Trevor Barkers Training T Shirt

As in - A Training T Shirt worn by Trevor and straight from his wardrobe - presented to my father by someone very close to Trevor - autographed by the 2000 team.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Nicky Winmars All Stars jumper

Autographed by most of the All Stars

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

My collection of Autographed 1985/6 Supporters Cards autographed by amongst others

Trevor Barker
Tony Lockett
Allan Sidebottom
Geoff Cunningham
Darryl Cunningham
Greg Burns
and about 30 others

― Aristophanes

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

One of the match balls from the 1966 Grand Final, signed by the Entire premiership team...

:-)

Yep!!

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

My centre piece from the team of the century dinner was signed by Plugger, Big Carl & Doc.... & was poleaxed by the kids last week!

The footy with signatures survives though.

My best piece is an old style Saints jumper, signed by Yabby, Doc & Breeny. Would love to get hold of a sew on STKFC crest to finish it off.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

thirty-seven!? wrote:One of the match balls from the 1966 Grand Final, signed by the Entire premiership team...

Yep!!
Yeah? How many exactly were used?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
thirty-seven!? wrote:One of the match balls from the 1966 Grand Final, signed by the Entire premiership team...

Yep!!
Not a clue. My Grandad had it given to him as he was on the board of one of the major sponsors. I believe there were a couple. Now lives in a glass cabinet underneath the Weg poster from the same year.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

thirty-seven!? wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:

Yep!!
Not a clue. My Grandad had it given to him as he was on the board of one of the major sponsors. I believe there were a couple. Now lives in a glass cabinet underneath the Weg poster from the same year.
Nice pieces. Would love to see a photo of them!

They walk amongst us...

morgan

My best peice is Sean Dempsters match word guernsey from the drawn Grand Final as well as one of the player issue jumpers from harveys celebration game.