W.A Saints fans - pre game warm up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

pluggernaut
Club Player

W.A Saints fans - pre game warm up

Let's all meet at the Vic Hotel before the game, and make it our own. As far as I know there is no other pre game function for the Western Saints - i love getting in the double decker bus and driving thru Subi before the match - but this year it is not to be. So can I be so bold as too suggest we get to the Vic before the game and show our colours.
Unless other members/supporters know otherwise. Let's get some numbers going....

loris
Saintsational Legend

Re: W.A Saints fans - pre game warm up

pluggernaut wrote:Let's all meet at the Vic Hotel before the game, and make it our own. As far as I know there is no other pre game function for the Western Saints - i love getting in the double decker bus and driving thru Subi before the match - but this year it is not to be. So can I be so bold as too suggest we get to the Vic before the game and show our colours.
Unless other members/supporters know otherwise. Let's get some numbers going....

Better provide the details of where the Vic Hotel is........................ needs to be within walking distance of ground or it will be no go for most. Don't forget most go by train & get off at West Leederville, closest station to the ground.

Agreed "pluggernaut" that those double decker bus rides and our choirs singing all the way in the three buses were often even better than the match itself.

sensaint
Club Player

Just down the road from the oval on Hay St, great idea, pluggernaut.

Waiting since '66
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

just saw a white merc with saints stickers out the front of the freo museum....

if it had a pies sticker i would have put a banana in the tail pipe.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

There is no function tomorrow because we ran the family fun day today ... Considering we got over 300 people to turn up it was a very successful function ... As for the bus considering the cost of getting it for the games it out weighed any of the benefits of having it even with the sing-a-longs .. Also worth noting last time we did the bus we had under 80 members turn up to the function...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/