Watters on the "rat pack"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Watters on the "rat pack"

Or should that be "tip rat pack"
"(Milne's) last couple of games have been outstanding,'' Watters said.

"He still kicks the important goals under pressure when you need him to.

"The pressure he takes off Ahmed Saad and Terry Milera when he's been playing and our other small forwards, it's hard to measure but we know it has an impact.

"He's probably leader of that little 'rat pack' now ... they seem to hang together.

"I know Ahmed and Terry in particular hang on every word he says. I think his leadership this year has been terrific.''
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-ne ... 6427791921

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: Watters on the "rat pack"

I hope that he plays on next year, which I expect him to. He will provide so much experience to our young small fowards and the more games they play with him the better for the saints.

I love this club
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:I hope that he plays on next year, which I expect him to. He will provide so much experience to our young small fowards and the more games they play with him the better for the saints.

Rubbish he is taking a spot of a guy who isnt good enough anyway and there is no way Milne, Milera and Saad could ever play in the same side. They never have and never will. If you cant win a flag you should get rid of guys like Milne and Hayes and let young kids have a go. We havent seen any young guys this year because those 2 are playing.

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

plugger66 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:I hope that he plays on next year, which I expect him to. He will provide so much experience to our young small fowards and the more games they play with him the better for the saints.

Rubbish he is taking a spot of a guy who isnt good enough anyway and there is no way Milne, Milera and Saad could ever play in the same side. They never have and never will. If you cant win a flag you should get rid of guys like Milne and Hayes and let young kids have a go. We havent seen any young guys this year because those 2 are playing.
26,000 posts of pure dribble. Well done...

Are we waiting for a saviour?
I'm so sick of waiting!
I've been waiting my whole life!
This is a new day!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Little Dozer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

it was being sarcastic :roll:

And the word you are after is drivel, like the type of posts you attest to.

Dribble is something you do when you have your bib on.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bakes
Club Player

One thing you don't want to do is throw out a whole heap of experience and bottom out. I like winning, and thanks to Milne last week, we won.
Milne and Hayes are needed to transition the young guys in slowly. We can blood youngsters and keep Milne in for 1 more year.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I don't like it that this opinion is being stated as a fact

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I don't like it that this opinion is being stated as a fact

It is actually stated as f***ed because it is a stupid opinion but some actually think that.

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

[quote="joffaboy] it was being sarcastic :roll:

Dribble is something you do when you have your bib on.[/quote]

Really, tugger66 was being sarcastic? I hadn't noticed the thousands of other sarcastic comments from that clown. :roll:

And just LOL at you trying to educate people. Type some more dribble Joffaflog, it's what you do best...

Are we waiting for a saviour?
I'm so sick of waiting!
I've been waiting my whole life!
This is a new day!
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Plugger66 is a fantastic fisherman,
he just throws out the bait and they all come to get hooked!
Well done plugger, great fishing :)

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Dribble is something you do when you have your bib on.
I thought the bib was optional!

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

The big question, and this is huge, possibly the biggest dilemma ever to face the club is...who's going to take over from Milney with the club song after victory.
I hope the list managers are preparing for his replacement.
“OH WHEN THE SAINTS” ….love hearing the grassnut belt that out.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
Not once you've been subbed off 8-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Little Dozer wrote:[quote="joffaboy] it was being sarcastic :roll:

Really, tugger66 was being sarcastic? I hadn't noticed the thousands of other sarcastic comments from that clown. :roll:

And just LOL at you trying to educate people. Type some more dribble Joffaflog, it's what you do best...[/quote][/quote]

Well you give a lot to this forum. Actually you give nothing. Waste of time and space. Hopefully in the real world you are a somebody because on here you are nobody. Now run away you little nobody.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
I would have gone with...I didn't think that dribbling was allowed in Netball...
But I like what you did there...Even though it is, technically, a vest.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
Red vest for Joffaflog.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Only four posts for this thread to revert to the norm... not a record no doubt, but still pretty impressive...

And yes, Pluggs is an expert fisherman, and yes, there will always be plenty of fish to take the bait.

So it's fishing, Sudoku, maths, literature (when he wants), pilot(???), 'mine host' and confidante to several of our new recruits over the years, and I'd add Devil's Advocate to the list as well. Quite impressive... :) :o

Pluggs, is there anything (apart from dropping Grammy) :wink: that you can't do? Hmmmm, here's an immediate test..., Cairnsman raises a major looming issue... do you have the answer as to who'll take over from Milney when the song is sung :?:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

:lol: , agree with what you are saying, hard to believe that some posters want him dumped

I love this club
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

bakes wrote:One thing you don't want to do is throw out a whole heap of experience and bottom out. I like winning, and thanks to Milne last week, we won.
Milne and Hayes are needed to transition the young guys in slowly. We can blood youngsters and keep Milne in for 1 more year.

This is spot on, you only have to look at what Melbourne did in getting rid of a heap of experience to see how it can really hold a young team back, we dont want to end up like them or how gws are now

I love this club
asiu
Saintsational Legend

chuck out another lure.

i luv fishing.

(how funny)

the fishermen 'n the fisherman fishing for a fisherman.

very subtle ... hahaha.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:Only four posts for this thread to revert to the norm... not a record no doubt, but still pretty impressive...

And yes, Pluggs is an expert fisherman, and yes, there will always be plenty of fish to take the bait.

So it's fishing, Sudoku, maths, literature (when he wants), pilot(???), 'mine host' and confidante to several of our new recruits over the years, and I'd add Devil's Advocate to the list as well. Quite impressive... :) :o

Pluggs, is there anything (apart from dropping Grammy) :wink: that you can't do? Hmmmm, here's an immediate test..., Cairnsman raises a major looming issue... do you have the answer as to who'll take over from Milney when the song is sung :?:

Literature. I thought my job was to provide the sarcasm. Pilot. Now that has got me beat.

To answer your question Milney be around next year most of us hope but he will be replaced by Ledger if Ledger can get a good run in the seniors next year. He is out there apparently even though I dont think i have met him. May not have the popularity of Milney but that will hopefully come.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Little Dozer wrote:
it was being sarcastic :roll:

Would he need a bib if he was dribbling drivel, for the 26,000th time :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Back to topic !
I love the rat pack
Frank , dino and the candy man .

Someone who knows how to post a link to some of their finest work !

In red white and black from 73
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

plugger66 wrote:Literature. I thought my job was to provide the sarcasm. Pilot. Now that has got me beat.

To answer your question Milney be around next year most of us hope but he will be replaced by Ledger if Ledger can get a good run in the seniors next year. He is out there apparently even though I dont think i have met him. May not have the popularity of Milney but that will hopefully come.
Literature - it was noted Pluggs that even with your year 7 education, that you could spell, punctuate, express, etc in a recent post that was very important to you... and you did it well. Pilot - in another even more recent post you mentioned being a pilot, so I just thought I'd save 'Deemsy from having to ask...? (Sorry, I can't remember either thread title.)

As for singing the song, I reckon you've answered the mystery as to why Ledge' is not in the team... it's not Cuddles or any of the other stuff..., it's Milney... the TipRat is protecting his turf! :idea:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Little Dozer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I was thinking of a word beyond dribble and it's quite clear P66 "knows nuttin"

Hang on, I can hear the retort from P66 "yah joking aren't yah?"

No Plugger, I've read some dumb ignorant statements over the years from you and this one is right up there.

Our coach recognises the leadership and mentoring Milne is offering to Saad and Millera and it's a valuable teaching tool. It's part of teamwork.