Nick Dal Santo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

noob
Club Player

Nick Dal Santo

How has everybody rated his season so far to date?
For me I feel he hasn't been setting the world on fire.
Like Montagna (Although Montagna has been pretty good the last few weeks) has only been in the saintsational votes for only a few rounds.
Last year he really stepped up with Hayes out last year, this year I feel he hasn't continued that form.. or at least consistently anyway.
Thoughts?

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nick Dal Santo

He's the most heavily tagged player at our club by a mile I reckon. Has been a contributor in most games without having many stand out games. I really like Dal though. Love the way he handled the scandal last year, and I like the way he plays footy. Many get annoyed by him, but I see him as reliable AND durable

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:He's the most heavily tagged player at our club by a mile I reckon. Has been a contributor in most games without having many stand out games. I really like Dal though. Love the way he handled the scandal last year, and I like the way he plays footy. Many get annoyed by him, but I see him as reliable AND durable
same.

if Goddard gor the attention Dal got weekly he wouldnt get out of bed.

“Yeah….nah””
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:He's the most heavily tagged player at our club by a mile I reckon. Has been a contributor in most games without having many stand out games.
Pretty good assessment

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Dal was widely reported to have played on Watson against the Bumbers, and another player tried to pick up Dal, which stuffed up the Bumbers plans (apparently). So Dal had a nice impact on the game.
however everyone knows how good Dal is, so they prepare accordingly. He is hunted. It's not like under-13s where a good player stands out a mile and can run free, this is elite. I'd say his work-rate hasn't dropped, it's that he gets worked over.
Watters challenged him publicly to work through this, remember.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

pbly the most underrated player in the league... gun

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Moods wrote:He's the most heavily tagged player at our club by a mile I reckon. Has been a contributor in most games without having many stand out games. I really like Dal though. Love the way he handled the scandal last year, and I like the way he plays footy. Many get annoyed by him, but I see him as reliable AND durable
same.

if Goddard gor the attention Dal got weekly he wouldnt get out of bed.

i lol'ed hard