Absolute BulSSSSShite

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Absolute BulSSSSShite

The umpiring is a disgrace

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

Re: Absolute BulSSSSShite

Last qtr we are being murdered by the umps. Im not watching anymore. The ump saw the milne incident clearly and did nothing

Turbo
Club Player

Umpiring mistake costs us a draw. Last seconds O'Brien gets a free while we're running into goal. Certain goal. Draw goes missing.

Some time soon.
saintkellerm
Club Player

Ch 7 showed the replay and it was not a free kick. That was crap even the commentators are saying. Absolutely murdered by the umps. Scott waters bangs the phone down.

StPeter
Club Player

We were robbed yet again in a close game...the umpiring in the whole of the last quarter an absolute discrace!

Phosphorous Saints

I could only listen on the radio (3AW) and it sounded to me like we got hosed... It was like every time the Saints would get a good run forward, there was some reason for a Collingwood free. 22-12 frees in favor of the Pies?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

that one crap decision has cost us the season...O'Brian was almost laughing when interviewed.

supersaints
Club Player

I guess we will see yet another umpire driving around in a lexarse

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Sainter_Boy
Club Player

saintkellerm wrote:Ch 7 showed the replay and it was not a free kick. That was crap even the commentators are saying. Absolutely murdered by the umps. Scott waters bangs the phone down.
The umpire has blown his whistle early assuming it would be a mark, rather than calling play on - giving us the run, he has made up some bullsh!t arm chop and cost us the chocolates - not that i think a draw would have helped us come September due to our good percentage - but it stings!

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Phosphorous Saints wrote:I could only listen on the radio (3AW) and it sounded to me like we got hosed... It was like every time the Saints would get a good run forward, there was some reason for a Collingwood free. 22-12 frees in favor of the Pies?
Frees 25-14. But it was the one's not paid to us. Just the most appalling one-sideness I've seen.

milney044
Club Player

Basically the ump paid the free because it was Milne who infringed, that's my logic because there was nothing in that at all. Milne got the raw deal all night because the umps don't like him and because he retaliates which is stupid but to pay a free kick that's not there because you have something against a player is immoral. And before you jump down my throat and say the umpires don't do that, well this is my opinion, I've seen it first hand playing sport growing up and it happens. Not good enough umpires, very ametaur. 25-14 free kicks in the end, and you call that fair? Yeah, right.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

FACT: In close games the umpiring can be the decisive factor.

FACT: In three close games this year the Saints have had the rough end of the pineapple.

FACT: It's cost us a spot in the final eight.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

FACT: pineapple should not taste like hot dog water :shock:

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

disgraceful umpiring frmm umpire Margetts. Horrible biased garbage

surely his days of umpiring are over...

intestines have been pulled out.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
shmic_s
Club Player

I could beat down a man of any size with the anger that has built up inside me right now.

vincenteclarke1

I'm f****** sick to death of this s*** - constant bias - holding the ball one way, quick whistle and ball up when other fuckers dive on the ball - that last decision was just the icing - had been screwed over in every 50/50 decision throughout the game - Kosi blatantly chopped across the throat in marking contest - play on - O'Brian no more that brushed but that's enough for a free - I totally agree it's time to stand up and blast the s*** out of these fuckers - our whole season, massive effort, millions of dollars, just blown away. These pricks are totally destroying interest in our great game. How this umpire's coach can keep his job is just an absolute joke. He has been breeding these egocentric cheats who manage to avoid any real scrutiny. Absolutely fuming.

Furphy
Club Player

We have been filched of five games this year to umpires decisions! (Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Fremantle Richmond & Collingscum)

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

What do the saints do. We get shaftered if we say something. It happens when we say nothing. I rather someone from the club make a stance and ask a please explain to the afl.

70s sainter
Club Player

In the afl members again tonight and had some knob pies supporter yelling that Milne should be in jail then we retaliated once by saying "at least we're not out on f@#king parole" and some mum pies supporter has a go at us for swearing????
God I hate them and to be ripped off like that (against Milne ) had my blood boiling like I can't remember how long.

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Furphy wrote:We have been filched of five games this year to umpires decisions! (Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Fremantle Richmond & Collingscum)
Quoting for accuracy.

Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

'Frees 25-14. But it was the one's not paid to us. Just the most appalling one-sideness I've seen.'

Very well put, the one's not paid were more crucial than the ones the Filth were gifted. I can put up with a lopsided count if that's the way the game goes. But that performance is beyond contemptuous. It requires an apology.

Saints Footy - Let all others follow.
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

They absolutely cost us the match and a chance at making the finals. It was obvious from the start of the quarter when they plucked a bulls*** free in the centre and then paid a free to Dawes for the treatment that has gone unpunished from Collingwood defenders all night. And the final minutes were just farcial. I've never suggested an umpire has intentionally influenced the result but that little s*** Margetts was stopping any chance of a St Kilda goal no matter how ridiculous the calls/non-calls were. I've never seen a single umpire influence a match in one way so much.

Sainter_Boy
Club Player

ROLS-LEE wrote:The umpiring is a disgrace
Sainter_Dad says wrote:
Quoted for accuracy - but -

Started right from the first ball up - when Beams got a free for holding, then another minutes later - but Lenny can be raped and only get one free all night - If I was Lenny I would be attending Emergency for a Sexual Assault kit to be done - the attention was that close

sainter104
Club Player

lets face it the comp is totally rigged the afl want furking collingwood yo be top 4 ive had enough im now supporting the wafl F*** it totally discusted get farked afl

Badlands
Club Player

Rarely bleat about umpiring but they simply lacked courage in the last qtr. Three certain frees to us in the space of 2 mins. None paid. Then the milne decision. Hard to cop.

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.