Western Saints Newsletter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Western Saints Newsletter

I just received the Western Saints Xmas newsletter. Great Stuff from Trav and the gang!

Also reminded me I saw a Volvo station wagon with a saints number plate on the weekend around cockburn/coogee.

Not that im a stalker or anything :D :D :D

maxdis 42
Club Player

Re: Western Saints Newsletter

Agreed!..Great work!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

thanks guys ... look forward to catching up with you at the functions planed for 2013 ...

Con i think i know the Volvo your talking about i think i saw it out Freo way a while back ... i must say in the last couple of days i have noticed more and more people walking around in saints gear in Perth i think most of them think im a bit of a nutter trying to give them western saints stickers when i spot them :) good thing though quiet a few of these random saints fans have been added to our mailing list and even better news some have even signed up as members this year ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

if anyone else would like to be emailed a copy of our newsletter please shoot me an email and ill send it to you ... my email is westernsaints@saints.com.au

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:thanks guys ... look forward to catching up with you at the functions planed for 2013 ...

Con i think i know the Volvo your talking about i think i saw it out Freo way a while back ... i must say in the last couple of days i have noticed more and more people walking around in saints gear in Perth i think most of them think im a bit of a nutter trying to give them western saints stickers when i spot them :) good thing though quiet a few of these random saints fans have been added to our mailing list and even better news some have even signed up as members this year ...
Yeah was out the back of Freo heading in a sthward direction. I followed them as far as I could but thought it would be weird if I followed them in to their driveway just so as I get in a thumbs up.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:thanks guys ... look forward to catching up with you at the functions planed for 2013 ...

Yeah was out the back of Freo heading in a sthward direction. I followed them as far as I could but thought it would be weird if I followed them in to their driveway just so as I get in a thumbs up.
hahahah ... my wife used to wonder why she would get random cars honking at her or flicking their lights on when she was driving my car til she realised its the Saints plates

saintDal
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:I just received the Western Saints Xmas newsletter. Great Stuff from Trav and the gang!

Also reminded me I saw a Volvo station wagon with a saints number plate on the weekend around cockburn/coogee.

Not that im a stalker or anything :D :D :D
Saw a truck a while ago on the Mitchell with a Saintsational sign on the back as well as Saints plates and Saints gear in the cab.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i walked into one of our local small delis/supermarket in our country town about a month ago and an older lady came out with her adopted son (i say this because she was white and he was black)
i was wearing the grey shirt we got in that be the future thingy

'oh my god another saints fan' she says
i asked her if she followed us and she proceeds to tell me shes been a member for decades and roles up her sleeve.
there it is rolled up on her bicep 'premiers 1966' tattooed on
her (and her son and hubby) all members

sorry
nothing to do with western saints
:)