Ménage a tois T20 AFL style

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Ménage a tois T20 AFL style

Scuse my French, but is this charade worth continuing with?

Draws in an ok crowd sometimes but means we have unfair matchups due to rest/no rest.

Also means no praccy match for us next week.

IMO they should play all 6 threesomes this week and then normal format the next 3 weeks.

And that means scrapping the nab crap final and scheduling 8 matches for week 4 now with the nab cup winner being the top team on the ladder.

Simple!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ménage a tois T20 AFL style

Now that's funny. A ménage à trois is a domestic arrangement involving three people, i.e. a household of three people. On the other hand, a Ménage a tois, as written in the thread title, has the literal translation - a household of "yous". So, instead of a sexual connotation involving three people, the thread title really has a sexual connotation involving just one person, or perhaps every person. A little typo can make the world of difference - particularly in French.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Obviously a reason they are doing this. Anyway you always say they are practice matches so who cares. Do what ever they like in pre season as long as we get bugger all injuries.

Majority
Club Player

Was is a Ménage a toss then?

Rhetorical question, no answer required.