Blake out !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Middo
Club Player

Blake out !!

Week after week caught holding & grabbing and giving away free kicks , really not up to it now please time for Tom Simpkin..!!!

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Blake out !!

Middo wrote:Week after week caught holding & grabbing and giving away free kicks , really not up to it now please time for Tom Simpkin..!!!

He wont whilst we need a second ruckman.

Middo
Club Player

Hopefully Hickey is good to go , Blake really needs to be back up at best .

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

yep, he needs to go. i get that we don't want to disrupt stanley's game so we need someone else to give mac a chop out but surely we can go to maister...or hickey back in.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

In: Hickey Simpkin
Out: Blake Lee

(Newnes might fall out for Dunell or Siposs)

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:Week after week caught holding & grabbing and giving away free kicks , really not up to it now please time for Tom Simpkin..!!!

Not enough reason any more.

Ben can ruck most of the game. Maister or Lee can jump for a few minutes a quarter to spell him.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Not enough reason any more.

Ben can ruck most of the game. Maister or Lee can jump for a few minutes a quarter to spell him.

Well it obviously is at the moment oe wouldnt have played. I wish you were right.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Love Blake but he's cooked. I can't cope with the frees he is giving away. One on one, my poodle would beat him ATM.

few people think lee should be dropped also , surely give him 2 or three games before we chop him lee that is

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kimberly saint wrote:few people think lee should be dropped also , surely give him 2 or three games before we chop him lee that is

That may seem ok but im not sure you can drop Blake and not bring in Hickey and you certainly cant play Lee and Hickey in the same side.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Hey Plugger, would you tolerate dropping Blake and bringing in Kosi as the backup ruckman?

And whilst we're 'retiring' some loyal servants, does anybody see an ongoing role for Clint Jones?

kimberly saint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
kimberly saint wrote:few people think lee should be dropped also , surely give him 2 or three games before we chop him lee that is

That may seem ok but im not sure you can drop Blake and not bring in Hickey and you certainly cant play Lee and Hickey in the same side.
yer fair point makes us very top heavy with hicky in as insurance for ben. How maister fair today ???, just like to see lee backed in for couple games cant expect blokes to come in and tear it up first game. If not tuff love i guess, he will have to just go back and wait for his chance

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:Hey Plugger, would you tolerate dropping Blake and bringing in Kosi as the backup ruckman?

And whilst we're 'retiring' some loyal servants, does anybody see an ongoing role for Clint Jones?

Kosi would want to be good tomorrow but he still cant play if Lee plays. CJ wasnt good today but has had 2 good games. Deserves to play next week.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Blake had 5 kicked on him by three opponents.... Not sure if his quality back up ruck work can keep him in...

Maister is close to being a reasonable player.... Just doesnt quite cut it.... Trier but

My call
In Simpkin, Kosi
Out Maister, Blake

Or

Stanley backs up the ruck from the back half

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Blake had 5 kicked on him by three opponents.... Not sure if his quality back up ruck work can keep him in...

Maister is close to being a reasonable player.... Just doesnt quite cut it.... Trier but

My call
In Simpkin, Kosi
Out Maister, Blake

Or

Stanley backs up the ruck from the back half

There is no way maister will miss out. Not sure who will come in. It depends on tomorrow. Hope Hickey is good.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:Hey Plugger, would you tolerate dropping Blake and bringing in Kosi as the backup ruckman?

Ask the coach...he's the one who has the REAL answers....anything else is pure speculation

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:

Ask the coach...he's the one who has the REAL answers....anything else is pure speculation

Watters isnt around and I am clearly the next best option.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:

Did you answer the question

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:

Did you answer the question

No. The question was far to hard.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Please Don't enter into discussion with me, or comment on my posts.....I have made a decision not to debate any issues with you.... At all

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Please Don't enter into discussion with me, or comment on my posts.....I have made a decision not to debate any issues with you.... At all

This is an open forum. You cant demand that. You can choose not to respond to P66. Better still put him on ignore if you dont want to engage, but he has the right to comment on any post on an open forum.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
BigMart wrote:Please Don't enter into discussion with me, or comment on my posts.....I have made a decision not to debate any issues with you.... At all

This is an open forum. You cant demand that. You can choose not to respond to P66. Better still put him on ignore if you dont want to engage, but he has the right to comment on any post on an open forum.

Well said and I if anyone said maister should be dropped i would say the same. No idea why i wouldnt be on his for list. I will comment on anyones post if i disagree.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Well said and I if anyone said maister should be dropped i would say the same. No idea why i wouldnt be on his for list. I will comment on anyones post if i disagree.

You are already on his for list........the option is the foe list

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

Blake has to go. Poor in defence and cruelled in the ruck.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Joffa

I didn't demand, I politely said...

I just want to save him the time of replying when I have no interest or comment to make in relation....