The Mickey Shithouse Fantasy Ladder

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

The Mickey Shithouse Fantasy Ladder

Please disregard the official AFL adder. It has Carlton on 6 wins and 7 losses. This is plainly false. According to Mickey Shithouse , Carlton is sitting on 13 wins and no losses. On top and right on track. I wonder how Brett Ratten sees the current situation. The overrated old curmudgeon is right on track to lead Carlscum back to where they belong. In the perpetual twilight of the bottom half. One of the few highlights of an otherwise disappointing season. What an overrated muppet Mickey is.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Mickey Shithouse Fantasy Ladder

White Winmar wrote:Please disregard the official AFL adder. It has Carlton on 6 wins and 7 losses. This is plainly false. According to Mickey Shithouse , Carlton is sitting on 13 wins and no losses. On top and right on track. I wonder how Brett Ratten sees the current situation. The overrated old curmudgeon is right on track to lead Carlscum back to where they belong. In the perpetual twilight of the bottom half. One of the few highlights of an otherwise disappointing season. What an overrated muppet Mickey is.
Well said........... i'd love to be overrated to the tune of a mil a year......MM is Farked, the journos will be loving it. Mick the prick is doing it tough..awesome

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I know Wayne, I too, would love to be overrated to the tune of a mil a year. It's one of the paradoxes of our society. Often, those with the least ability are able to persuade others of their extraordinary(non-existent) capabilities. Timid Watson, Kevin Sheedy, fathead McGuire, are just a few examples that spring to mind.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:What an overrated muppet Mickey is.
I really enjoyed their 1.5 first half…

But I think you're being a little unkind to the muppets

"Why aren't we on top of the ladder?"

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I hate Sydney with that AFL-assisted allowance that got then Roid-boy Tippett, but nothing surpasses a Carlscum loss.

But from what I hear from those close to Carlton, MM is really embracing the club and bringing it together.

Nice to hear - so they can all collectively sulk at seasons end!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Did anyone hear his press conference today?

Apparently the Carlton list just isn't up to the game plan, which he brought over unchanged from collingwood... So he had to adapt it to the s*** list he has at his disposal.

So a guy getting millions per year, doesn't assess the list before building and implementing a game plan? Then goes on to blame the list for his outdated game plan.... What a wizard, he's even worse than Ratten, enjoy Carlton!

mullet
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Did anyone hear his press conference today?

Apparently the Carlton list just isn't up to the game plan, which he brought over unchanged from collingwood... So he had to adapt it to the s*** list he has at his disposal.

So a guy getting millions per year, doesn't assess the list before building and implementing a game plan? Then goes on to blame the list for his outdated game plan.... What a wizard, he's even worse than Ratten, enjoy Carlton!
Yep I heard it. What an egotistical piece of crap he is. Why does he treat people like crap, who are there just doing their jobs, like he is there just doing his. The AFL should pull him into line for this sort of rubbish he dishes up. Anyone else they would. He had a go at the afl about their new technology they are trying tomorrow night for goal decisions.

Seriously this grumpy old man persona is getting really tiring.

Royston
Club Player

The game plan he stole from Ross Lyon - via Ball & Hudghton....just that Collingwood's depth (read: Bottom 6...) could execute it a little better than us.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Royston wrote:

The game plan he stole from Ross Lyon - via Ball & Hudghton....just that Collingwood's depth (read: Bottom 6...) could execute it a little better than us.
And that was after they rode in the Le Tour. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Interesting listening to the build up to the Carlton Collingwood game this week on SEN.

Carlton apparently are a very good side who are just starting to come to terms with Mick's genius game plan… noted by many that they have been in the game against the good sides, just haven't put the four quarters together to get the wins…

You don't really hear that about us, even though we have been in most games against good sides too…

Also Collingwood aren't wining as much cause they've had injuries… haven't heard that offered as an excuse for us too often this year.

Good sides win & average sides play good patches.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

May be a bit jaded and cynical. But I will put $100 on Carlton winning a flag before we do...

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

The Malthome genie arse only lasts a quarter and then disappears is what I learnt watching the game tonight..

All those No.1 picks and they are still crap...They are Melbourne with money.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:May be a bit jaded and cynical. But I will put $100 on Carlton winning a flag before we do...
Yeah dunno, that could just be a hangover from the past, they just aren't that easy to win any more.

These sides that supposedly demand success like Essendon & Carlton haven't win too many in the last 20+ years now.

Carlton are still miles off a flag I reckon with Judd & Waite finishing up soon. I bet they'd rather have taken Cotchin or Dangerfield over Kruezer...

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Update to the Mickey Shithouse Fantasy Ladder. Carlton 14-0 according to the "ladder over here". Unfortunately the reality ladder has them at 6-8 and set to miss the finals. Again. I'll take that $100 as well, because carlscum is now officially in rebuild mode, as much as they hate that term. We're ahead of them in the development stakes. We might even pinch a player or two from them. How's the decision to sack Alfred E. Neumann and appoint Shithouse look now? Good to see them waste a mill or so on the curmudgeonly dud.

busso mick
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:... How's the decision to sack Alfred E. Neumann and appoint Shithouse look now?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:May be a bit jaded and cynical. But I will put $100 on Carlton winning a flag before we do...
Yeah dunno, that could just be a hangover from the past, they just aren't that easy to win any more.

These sides that supposedly demand success like Essendon & Carlton haven't win too many in the last 20+ years now.

Carlton are still miles off a flag I reckon with Judd & Waite finishing up soon. I bet they'd rather have taken Cotchin or Dangerfield over Kruezer...

Teryy Wallet was just on SEN saying that they invested heavily in the Judd era and that it is virtually over. By investing they gave away about 7 picks for players like Warnock etc and it hasn't worked.

He reckons that a complete rebuild is the only option as this list cant win a flag and there are no stars coming through.

Basically they are about a year behind us ith their top end players and no stars or good young players coming through.

Like Pagan, Carlton has tried to go for the saviour coach but they dont have the cattle. Malthouse wont win a flag for them.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Royston wrote:

And that was after they rode in the Le Tour. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I liked it better when you had the Louis Armstrong avatar. No offense, but I'm a little tired of seeing a shitfaced looking McGuire.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
And that was after they rode in the Le Tour. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/quote]

I liked it better when you had the Louis Armstrong avatar. No offense, but I'm a little tired of seeing a shitfaced looking McGuire.[/quote]

Louis Armstrong could blow a trumpet but Eddie looks like he's trumpeted on blow.