who gets tagged at the saints the most

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

1433davids
Club Player

who gets tagged at the saints the most

does any one no who sydney are tagging today also I think dalsanto gets the tag the majority of the time does anyone agree with this.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: who gets tagged at the saints the most

Dal

OKeefe today ran with him, he gets a lock down mostly...

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

1433davids wrote:does any one no who sydney are tagging today also I think dalsanto gets the tag the majority of the time does anyone agree with this.
easy Dal

Fortius Quo Fidelius
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Dal

Pretty sure O'keefe didnt today but if he did then Dal won that duel. nearly impossible to tell from TV apart from in the middle. You were obviously there so its easier to see.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Pretty sure O'keefe didnt today but if he did then Dal won that duel. nearly impossible to tell from TV apart from in the middle. You were obviously there so its easier to see.
Plugger,
To quote Kamahl:
"why are you so unkind?:

Hallalj#3
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Okeefe did tag him, Dal only had 19 sydney would be pretty happy with that i would think.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Hallalj#3 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Okeefe did tag him, Dal only had 19 sydney would be pretty happy with that i would think.

Except O'Keefe averages more than Dal this year so Im unsure that is right at all. I take it you were at the game because its nearly impossible to tell on TV. O'Keefe doesnt usually tag anyone. maybe they just played on each other a bit.

Hallalj#3
Club Player

No i wasn't there, there was that many stoppages it was pretty easy to tell who was on who.. Pretty sure Okeffe played on Mitchell in the GF pretty sure he has tagged a fair bit this year.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Hallalj#3 wrote:No i wasn't there, there was that many stoppages it was pretty easy to tell who was on who.. Pretty sure Okeffe played on Mitchell in the GF pretty sure he has tagged a fair bit this year.

He may play on players but i doubt he really has ever been a tagger. Anyway if he was today we won that war. Still reckon there was bugger all tagging today.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Dal can pinpoint passes in the fwd 50 - that's what gives opposition coaches cold sweats so that's who they put their best stopper on. As great as Jack is he's not at that level yet with his kicking and poise. Another reason to keep Dal otherwise Jack becomes the no. 1 target.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Dal for sure. He gets put off, Jack is like Ablett and Swan where they burn off the tagger so not a great target.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

How about believing the experts commentating AT THE GAME on the radio who stated many times the OKeefe was running with Dal? Didn't see the game, but ill take their word over a person who seems to have no idea????

But nice try, almost a discredit.... Just factually incorrect?! That's all.... No biggie....

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

BTW.... OKeefe has been used as a run with for some time now.... Pretty common knowledge...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:BTW.... OKeefe has been used as a run with for some time now.... Pretty common knowledge...

That isnt right at all and i do know that as fact. Love the way that earlier in the thread you made it look like you know who ran with who and now you tell us you didnt see the game. Now that is funny.

evo
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:Dal can pinpoint passes in the fwd 50 - that's what gives opposition coaches cold sweats so that's who they put their best stopper on. As great as Jack is he's not at that level yet with his kicking and poise. Another reason to keep Dal otherwise Jack becomes the no. 1 target.
This..!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

That's a good point....

Not sure how Dal thinks about that? He'd love to be a third banana in the midfield and get freedom occasionally? So would any club love to have him with that freedom?

He is #1 at StK and will be until Aish becomes a player... So three tough years ahead for him....