Log-in problem

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Log-in problem

Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Is anyone else having to log-in every single time they access the site?
Clicking the 'log me in automatically every time' box makes no difference. Every time I want to look at the site and every time I want to look at the various different forums I have to log-in again - and then it re-directs me back to the home page. Annoying. Anyone else?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Log-in problem

st.byron wrote:Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Clicking the 'log me in automatically every time' box makes no difference. Every time I want to look at the site and every time I want to look at the various different forums I have to log-in again - and then it re-directs me back to the home page. Annoying. Anyone else?
no...upset the mods did you..? :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Excuse me putting this in the Footy Forum, but it's where most people will see it.
Make sure you go to http://www.saintsational.net, not just saintsational.net - that caused an issue for me in the past.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Wow..I haven't had an issue like that before, good luck with the solution

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Make sure you go to http://www.saintsational.net, not just saintsational.net - that caused an issue for me in the past.
Cheers Bergholt. Did the trick.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

If using internet explorer, go to Internet Options / General and then unclick "Delete Browsing History"

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

I have the same from work computer, will try the www option

Before Im 85
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:If using internet explorer, go to Internet Options / General and then unclick "Delete Browsing History"
Thanks. I use Firefox and adding www. to the URL made the difference.