Footy Tipping Comp Special

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Footy Tipping Comp Special

Everyone is invited to the Qld Saints Footy Tipping Comp. As we have had some teething problems and we want everyone to join. The this week only all games will be given as a winner. So kick start your season with a perfect score and join now. Cost is $50 for the season. Comp rules and payment details will be forwarded when you sign up. JOIN NOW - if you need further details email me - qldsaints@gmail.com or visit

HOW TO JOIN

1. Go to http://www.footytips.com.au
2. Click the 'JOIN NOW' button on the homepage and follow the prompts (if you don't already have an acct with footytips.com.au).

3. Once you have successfully registered, click the 'FIND A COMPETITION' button.

4. Then click Create/Join Competition

4. Type in Search for a Competition AFL FOOTY FANATICS and Password – AFLfootball (you may not require the Password)

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE JOINED THE CORRECT COMPETITION, AS OTHER COMPETITIONS MAY HAVE A SIMILAR NAME. It is a different comp to last years. It you have already joined Footy Tips previously, all you have to do is go to “Choose a Competition” and type AFL FOOTY FANATICS.

5. IMPORTANT - PLEASE send an email to let us know you have registered for this competition. Include your contact details, full name and tipster name. This will assist us to contact you in connection with this comp, including prize payments and competition payment. Email: qldsaints@gmail.com

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: Footy Tipping Comp Special

This week as in the 4 games? What if I join and actually tip 4/4 but another bloke tips 0/4, we are both rewarded the same amount of points and he goes on to place 1st ahead of myself 2nd by 2 points. Controversial finish or what?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Re: Footy Tipping Comp Special

Jo everyone will get awarded the 4 points. Its no disadvanatage to anyone. The reason we have done it is because of various problems with the Footy Tips website and Outlook. I'm not sure how you think someone will be ahead of you by 2 points.

Qld Saints Supporter Group