Saunders

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Saunders

I like the lad.

Tough as nails.

A real positive today and should be a gun by 2016.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saunders

Yes, really had a dip when he came on. Certainly in the best today

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

He's really grown into that small forward role nicely. Today he also won some ball through the midfield which was great to see.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

One of the few that offered a bit of leg speed. Very important player for us moving forward.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Was impressive, wonder what impact his run would have had if he came on in the 3rd. We lacked a lot of it today

gringo
Saintsational Legend

When you get to the games you can't help but be impressed with the work rate of some of the kids. He and Eli were playing in defence when ever the ball was out of our forward line as did Rhys. Saunders was getting out into space when ever they needed an option to kick to. the skills of the kids are great too. Not to many wasted kicks. Webster looked like his disposal was under a lot more pressure than usual and as such not as clean.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

He has a crack... That's for sure

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

Can't question his commitment. Really has a crack.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

I'm loving his consistency this year. He's sticking his head above the pack as one of the regulars in the first 22. Needs to keep developing to get the confidence and aggressiveness to be really damaging.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

He's flying under the radar and performing very well. Currently 1st amongst players eligble for the rising star in tackles, 2nd in contested possessions (behind Dunstan) and 3rd for clearances (behind Dunstan and Grundy). One more 20+ possession game and he should get a nomination.

His effort is fantastic, if he can become a little more composed he'll start to really hurt opposition sides.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:He's flying under the radar and performing very well. Currently 1st amongst players eligble for the rising star in tackles, 2nd in contested possessions (behind Dunstan) and 3rd for clearances (behind Dunstan and Grundy). One more 20+ possession game and he should get a nomination.

His effort is fantastic, if he can become a little more composed he'll start to really hurt opposition sides.
Not to mention his 11 secret herbs and spices !

In red white and black from 73
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Eli still learning the craft but really surprises me with his composure once he gets the ball.