Article on Eli and young guys training.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Article on Eli and young guys training.

"ST KILDA forward Eli Templeton has regained the weight and strength he lost after the broken arm that derailed his first senior year and is ready to attack the pre-season as he targets more time in the midfield."

"The Saints had 11 players record personal bests in Friday’s time-trial, with Jack Newnes, Josh Saunders, Maverick Weller, Daniel Markworth, Sebastian Ross and Nathan Wright among those to clock the best times."

Also has a few photos of the players.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/e ... 7116294927

Richter
SS Life Member

Re: Article on Eli and young guys training.

Personal bests at a time trial on the first week back at training. Very impressive. Good bit of spin put out by the club too.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Article on Eli and young guys training.

Someone might want to tell a long haired guy not to wear a bra to training.

Megamaguire
Club Player

E L I & S A I N T E R S' P.Bs.

Relieved to hear of Eli's recovery from the nasty broken arm. Now for a bit of good fortune and no more injuries in the near future. When a player is out for an extended period you can forget at times that they are on the list too.
I've certainly missed Eli's positivity and influence on the field of play.
Great effort to get the KG's back on in time for a personal best.

With news that The Saints had 11 players record personal bests in Friday’s time-trial it gives a real boost to general club spirits. As a fan i'm appreciative of these young guys being so proactive - great stuff indeed !

Also a particular well done to Jack Newnes, Josh Saunders, Maverick Weller, Daniel Markworth, Sebastian Ross and Nathan Wright among those to clock the best times. There are a few in this group that are showing good consistent qualities and commitment to giving themselves the best chance of succeeding - not surprised to see names like Wright; Newnes & Weller making it happen once again and very pleased for Seb Ross raising the bar as well.

Keep focused and keep learning as much as possible young Saints. :D

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: E L I & S A I N T E R S' P.Bs.

Megamaguire wrote:Relieved to hear of Eli's recovery from the nasty broken arm. Now for a bit of good fortune and no more injuries in the near future. When a player is out for an extended period you can forget at times that they are on the list too.
I've certainly missed Eli's positivity and influence on the field of play.
Great effort to get the KG's back on in time for a personal best.

With news that The Saints had 11 players record personal bests in Friday’s time-trial it gives a real boost to general club spirits. As a fan i'm appreciative of these young guys being so proactive - great stuff indeed !

Also a particular well done to Jack Newnes, Josh Saunders, Maverick Weller, Daniel Markworth, Sebastian Ross and Nathan Wright among those to clock the best times. There are a few in this group that are showing good consistent qualities and commitment to giving themselves the best chance of succeeding - not surprised to see names like Wright; Newnes & Weller making it happen once again and very pleased for Seb Ross raising the bar as well.

Keep focused and keep learning as much as possible young Saints. :D
Agree, hope we get some massive improvement from that group who are now coming into the right age bracket for stepping up. See and Wright are two I'm looking for big improvement from. See the new coal face general and Wright for some dash. Saunders has some great attributes too.