Hey Richmond, that's OUR bunny

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Austinnn
Club Player

Hey Richmond, that's OUR bunny

Richmond currently taking advantage of Freo's one annual guaranteed junk game. Even if Freo do eventually win this, I doubt they'll let anything slip again for the year, which is a shame.

Got a soft spot for the Tigers, so I'd be content to see them do well. I just hope that Freo still puts in this kind of effort against us.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Austinnn
Club Player

Re: Hey Richmond, that's OUR bunny

TWO players called Hayden? Ye gods, Australia...

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

It is Richmond. They could still lose from here and then miss the finals and fall in a heap completely.

Let's hope not. Free need their bubble burst.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

saintspremiers wrote:It is Richmond. They could still lose from here and then miss the finals and fall in a heap completely.

Freo are $6.50 at half time to win........go tigers

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Toy Saint wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:It is Richmond. They could still lose from here and then miss the finals and fall in a heap completely.

Freo are $6.50 at half time to win........go tigers
Tempting to put a few dollars on Freo, but they can afford to drop a few games and still easily finish 1st or 2nd end of season.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
St Loxton
Club Player

This officially starts the big round of upsets. The Hawks are going down.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Thanks TIgers

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sad thread. People just cant get over it. Luckily those who have havent started a thread everytime Freo won this year. We would have had another 9 stupid threads. Put this in the other forum where it belongs.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Sad thread. People just cant get over it. Luckily those who have havent started a thread everytime Freo won this year. We would have had another 9 stupid threads. Put this in the other forum where it belongs.
Absolutely right Plugger,
I will save my rejoicing for either Preliminary or Grand final day!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Sad thread. People just cant get over it. Luckily those who have havent started a thread everytime Freo won this year. We would have had another 9 stupid threads. Put this in the other forum where it belongs.
I actually fell in love with the Tigers last night. Lyons was so smug before the game, well he was until the karma bus drove through his coaching box.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
I actually fell in love with the Tigers last night. Lyons was so smug before the game, well he was until the karma bus drove through his coaching box.

He seemed exactly the same as when he coached us and most loved him then. What I have learnt over the years from being on here is if you leave our club people can change their mind instantly about a person. I suppose its just a natural weakness of some people.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
I don't think he'd be too worried being 3 games clear on the top of the ladder... Richmond played one of those games, but freo wound them in.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Filled Freo's trophy cabinet, just like he did ours!
At least he helped 2 ex Saints in Malthouse and Ball get a flag.
Most over-hyped flog since Terry Wallace.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:Filled Freo's trophy cabinet, just like he did ours!

That is ridiculous and all it does is make you sound like you have very limited footy knowledge.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

He seemed exactly the same as when he coached us and most loved him then. What I have learnt over the years from being on here is if you leave our club people can change their mind instantly about a person. I suppose its just a natural weakness of some people.
Speak for yourself, you rude man. Why do you have to personally attack each and every poster that you happen to disagree with,

For your information, Lyon lost me when he refused to play Ball in the last quarter of the 2009 Grand Final then made up some BS story about forgetting about him.

He also alienated many by refusing to play the kids. Even this week Inside Footy makes reference to Lyon not liking Lynch who would be a handy player for the Saints today.

The guy put himself and his career before the club and the players. He's a turd.
Last edited by saynta on Sat 06 Jun 2015 11:47am, edited 1 time in total.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

That is ridiculous and all it does is make you sound like you have very limited footy knowledge.
My self esteem is not determined by what people think of my footy knowledge!

How many more Grand Final chokes must Lyon preside over before people acknowledge he is the Leon Davis of coaches?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saynta wrote:
I don't think he'd be too worried being 3 games clear on the top of the ladder... Richmond played one of those games, but freo wound them in.
Never caught them though did they? Flogged them on their own dung heap and shut up their supporters. Got to love the Tiges.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Speak for yourself, you rude man. Why do you have to personally attack each and every poster that you happen to disagree with,

For your information, Lyon lost me when he refused to play Ball in the last quarter of the 2009 Grand Final then made up some BS story about forgetting about him.

He also alienated many by refusing to play the kids. Even this week Inside Footy makes reference to Lyon not liking Lynch who would be a handy player for the Saints today.

The guy put himself and his career before the club and the players. He's a turd.

What a silly response. Who said I meant you but by the sounds of it you are one of them. As I said there are some people who have a natural weakness that they must dislike people when they leave our club. Its funny that you dislike him now in hindsight but did not post once after the GF. Weird really.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

My self esteem is not determined by what people think of my footy knowledge!

How many more Grand Final chokes must Lyon preside over before people acknowledge he is the Leon Davis of coaches?

I didn't see him miss goals or get paid a goal for hitting the post or a lucky toe poke. Each to their own. As I said all it does is show your knowledge of footy isn't great when it comes to coaches. Seems good when you let your brain actually think about footy though.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

What a silly response. Who said I meant you but by the sounds of it you are one of them. As I said there are some people who have a natural weakness that they must dislike people when they leave our club. Its funny that you dislike him now in hindsight but did not post once after the GF. Weird really.
No not weird at all. I was locked out of the forum for quite a number of years. I could read posts but couldn't post until Bfusa helped me to get back on earlier this year.

I gave you some of the reasons I dislike the man but could have added more like how he retired several players when he knew he was leaving turning blokes like Baker against the club and his double dealing.
. You can still like him though. That won't upset me.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
No not weird at all. I was locked out of the forum for quite a number of years. I could read posts but couldn't post until Bfusa helped me to get back on earlier this year.

I gave you some of the reasons I dislike the man but could have added more like how he retired several players when he knew he was leaving turning blokes like Baker against the club and his double dealing.

I think it is unfair on him that he retired players. I have it on excellent authority that those players now think it was Pelchen who did that. I don't like or dislike RL but I think he was fantastic for our club.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

I think it is unfair on him that he retired players. I have it on excellent authority that those players now think it was Pelchen who did that. I don't like or dislike RL but I think he was fantastic for our club.
Well despite your "excellent authority", which is probably your next door neighbour or one of your drinking mates, if the truth be known, I believe that Lyon retired the players. I actually saw him do it. It was on national TV.

People who are or have been "fantastic for our club", don't piss off when the going gets tough and leave us with little or no short term future.

To do so for money when telling porkies to the club , is in my view, unforgivable.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Really enjoyed last nights game but I thought the call was a bit of a shocker.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saynta wrote:

Well despite your "excellent authority", which is probably your next door neighbour or one of your drinking mates, if the truth be known, I believe that Lyon retired the players. I actually saw him do it. It was on national TV.

People who are or have been "fantastic for our club", don't piss off when the going gets tough and leave us with little or no short term future.

To do so for money when telling porkies to the club , is in my view, unforgivable.

Well you are wrong unless Bakes and Rob Eddy are wrong. I will trust them. Wow he did it on TV. That means it was him. How easy are you to convince. I like you though.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Lyon doesn't really bother me just the Shockers as a club overall. Always had plenty of gumby players over the years. Always seems to cost them in the big games. Have them equal with the current North as a club I dislike. Both above the cheats of course.