Metro trains this weekend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Metro trains this weekend

www.metrotrains.com.au

Many of the lines are having works done.

In my recent fan survey I did raise the whole issue and possible impact on crowd numbers, including the recent 50 minute journey from Southern Cross to Caufield.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Metro trains this weekend

Glad I'm in Bali for this round and next. Only issue is where or if you watch the game. Our villa doesn't seem to show footy but there is the boomerang bar nearby that strangely had the footy on yesterday!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Glad I'm in Bali for this round and next. Only issue is where or if you watch the game. Our villa doesn't seem to show footy but there is the boomerang bar nearby that strangely had the footy on yesterday!

Legion rd or whatever its called. A white coloured bar. Not sure what its called. Also a sports bar over the road from there. Both in Legion. There is also a sports bar in Kuta. Not a great area for kids though.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Glad I'm in Bali for this round and next. Only issue is where or if you watch the game. Our villa doesn't seem to show footy but there is the boomerang bar nearby that strangely had the footy on yesterday!

Legion rd or whatever its called. A white coloured bar. Not sure what its called. Also a sports bar over the road from there. Both in Legion. There is also a sports bar in Kuta. Not a great area for kids though.
Legion is a bit too bogan compared to Seminyak so I'll stick to this area. To even step into a bar in Kuta you need at least 75% of your body covered in tatts.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Bump