Bruce 2nd on Coleman

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mohannair
Club Player

Bruce 2nd on Coleman

Who would have thought that by end of round 14, Josh Bruce will be second on the Coleman medal ladder!!

If any Saint was expected then it was Roey!!

Great effort, keep up the hard work big fella.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Bruce 2nd on Coleman

We are better this year because for the first time in a few years we have 2 dominating tall forwards, two mids starring, two very good small forwards and the rest of the team are playing good footy too. If we can get 2 more star mids and probably sort a more permanent backline up we will be very good. Joey is actually starring too but we probably need two of the kids like Dunstan, Seb, Saunders, Wright or Billings to go up to the top level and we will be scary good. Treloar would be nice or Aish even.

mohannair
Club Player

Great call gringo!! totally agree!!

NextYear

Wasn't sure where to post this, so this thread will do. One thing I have always noticed about soccer is its all me me me. When someone scores a goal, of with the shirt and race to the corner post for a self indulgent dance. Yesterday Josh Bruce kicked a goal after a Lonie smother and a Montagna kick into the 50. After Bruce received the high 5's from all his team mates in the vicinity you can clearly see him asking someone who was responsible for the smoother and then he makes sure he catches Lonnie's eye and gives him a well deserved thanks.

stjay
Club Player

NextYear wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this, so this thread will do. One thing I have always noticed about soccer is its all me me me. When someone scores a goal, of with the shirt and race to the corner post for a self indulgent dance. Yesterday Josh Bruce kicked a goal after a Lonie smother and a Montagna kick into the 50. After Bruce received the high 5's from all his team mates in the vicinity you can clearly see him asking someone who was responsible for the smoother and then he makes sure he catches Lonnie's eye and gives him a well deserved thanks.
Yep noticed that too. He's all about the team which is terrific.