A competitive loss

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

A competitive loss

Is it too hard to ask for the above to ever occur??

Why the fork do we always get pummelled when we lose? Not even friggin hopeless Brisbane cops that.

Assuming we lose next week to Shytme - I'd love to see us compete and maybe even win one quarter

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Re: A competitive loss

saintspremiers wrote:Is it too hard to ask for the above to ever occur??

Why the fork do we always get pummelled when we lose? Not even friggin hopeless Brisbane cops that.

Assuming we lose next week to Shytme - I'd love to see us compete and maybe even win one quarter
A more than relevant point.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Newman
Club Player

That's what I was reflecting on tonight. HELL - even Richmond outscored us in second half and kicked 6 goals in last q to make it a bit more respectable. We just got soundly beaten by Swans, Dogs and then Crows - and now Essendon. Only 'honourable' loss v Eagles. I don't expect us to win next two ... but can we keep the margin under 30 points. That too much to ask?

spert
Saintsational Legend

Last night was rubbish. The coach didn't have the team switched on for what was an important game.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Newman wrote:HELL - even Richmond outscored us in second half and kicked 6 goals in last q to make it a bit more respectable.
We did not even score as much in the whole game last night as Richmond scored in the second half the week before

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!