Lade has landed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Lade has landed

http://m.saints.com.au/news/2018-10-31/ ... .mobileapp

Like Ratta. A great get. Can't wait to see what he does with the mids and rucks. The Gresh Prince looks like he will be playing as a mid too.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Lade has landed

Hi Ted. I was wondering, what do you base those assessments on?

For mine, our new 'coaching help' still doesn't do it for me.

Lade? His record re what happened at the Tuggers... when he left (they suddenly went up), and Teal Turkeys when he arrived (they went down, despite significant recruiting of senior players, and despite getting Ryder back). Coincidence? Or correlation...?

Alfred E Neuman? People are free (and encouraged) to take this next bit for whatever...
I was speaking with a Dawk's fan earlier this week. She said Alfred E was moved-on to make way for the returning Sam Mitchell. I pointed out, that like all clubs, the Dawks have heaps of assistant coaches to choose from if 'room needs to be made'.
She agreed. Thinks the Dawks have assessed Alfred's coaching ability as somewhat limited, and that he's certainly not a senior coach.

(Personally, I still don't get the 'he was hard done by' hype over his time as a barracker in the Carlscum coaching box. :? And remember, he got to coach arguably the strongest Carlscum side of this century.)

Not directly related to our Saint's immediate future, but interesting nonetheless I thought, was what she said about Hodge and coaching. Thought that the Dawks assessed him as being an amazing on-field general, marshaller of the troops, and all that - as we've seen again at the Teddies. But... not so good as an off-field/non-playing coach.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lade has landed

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 02 Nov 2018 9:27pm Like Ratta.
Pretty sure his nickname is 'ratts', not sure why you are trying to get your own nicknames off the ground on here?