Tickets v Carlton

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintfreddy
Club Player

Tickets v Carlton

I don't get to the footy often but four of us want to attend this Sunday's game. Is it possible to purchase tickets with a seat on Level 1 somewhere around the wing? I went to Ticketmaster and pretty much the only tickets they are offering are behind the goals or near that.

I also went to the St Kilda site and that simply re-directed me to Ticketmaster.

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Tickets v Carlton

Reckon you'd almost certainly be able to get 'walk-up' tickets on the day, Sunday arvo isn't a real popular time.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tickets v Carlton

Toy Saint wrote: Mon 20 May 2019 10:52pm Reckon you'd almost certainly be able to get 'walk-up' tickets on the day, Sunday arvo isn't a real popular time.
GA - absolutely - but not Wing Level 1 - they are premium seats - usually about $56.00 per seat - outer wing is a Saints Member Zone and requires showing of ticket in and out.

Might have to try:
A St Kilda member who is not going.
Telstra Thanks - but I think that is Level 3 now
St Kilda Member may have Crest Reward Program Tickets to the game.
E-Bay
Gumtree

Or do yourself a favour, and if it is a special day - go Medallion Club.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!