Overwhelming feeling....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ss1986
Club Player

Overwhelming feeling....

Of sadness now.

I actually feel sad for Richo the human.

Looks defeated.

Someone make it end. It’s only fair. Surely we can settle something with him and let the guy keep his dignity?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Overwhelming feeling....

Why doesn't HE do it???? For Christs sake!!!??? DO THE HONOURABLE THING.......... GO!!!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
ss1986
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 10:57pm Why doesn't HE do it???? For Christs sake!!!??? DO THE HONOURABLE THING.......... GO!!!!!!!!
Agree. Geelong in Geelong...... surely he calls it before then. On an absolute hiding to nothing.

Best bail now - he doesnt suffer anymore and it gives us a free shot at them with no expectation.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

After the Tigers game, he said our style of kick and catch (keepings off) looked frustrating but 'it was keeping us in the game'.
WTF
That's his game plan.
Minimise the loss, try to keep the margin low.
Keep the ball, play safe, because by Christ we turn it over so much.
Tell the players that, and of course they realise they're useless.
No wonder we can't kick over 8 goals.
Last edited by WellardSaint on Mon 08 Jul 2019 4:00am, edited 1 time in total.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

There is no enjoyment or misery in football at the moment, just wasting years while we wait for the inevitable.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Been waiting since about round 18 last year.
Huge mistake not to show some balls and finish him before the trade petiod, scaring off any potential stars with a "dead man walking" coach st the helm.

Nee!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 10:57pm Why doesn't HE do it???? For Christs sake!!!??? DO THE HONOURABLE THING.......... GO!!!!!!!!
I want him gone but totally disagree.

Definitely from a PR perspective need to show fight and belief right to the end. He signed a contract and need to consider his future employment opportunities. No doubt won’t want to be considered a quitter.

Terrible situation of the clubs making. We obviously want him out but letting it play out solely for financials...

Special
Club Player

Spinner wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 6:20am

Definitely from a PR perspective need to show fight and belief right to the end. He signed a contract and need to consider his future employment opportunities. No doubt won’t want to be considered a quitter.

Terrible situation of the clubs making. We obviously want him out but letting it play out solely for financials...
He can quit but make it look like it’s the clubs decision. It can be spun however way it’s needed to.

Surely he can negotiate a bit of extra cash to go now?

Why can’t he and the club come to an agreement?

Surely even Finnis wants him out ASAP?

Every week he stays the infection festers - it’s starting to get embarrassing for all parties. There are no real winners with him staying now.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

If we had a new coach this week against Geelong

Would we win?

Cordz2
Club Player

I think they can’t sack him while we are a mathematical chance of making finals - to save the embarrassment of an unprecedented turnaround in our form.
He’s a week or two away. Rats to take over. We’ll win 3 or 4 more then another overhaul of all coaching staff. I wonder how Billy Slater is feeling about the crest club now.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Cordz2 wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 3:24pm I think they can’t sack him while we are a mathematical chance of making finals - to save the embarrassment of an unprecedented turnaround in our form.
He’s a week or two away. Rats to take over. We’ll win 3 or 4 more then another overhaul of all coaching staff. I wonder how Billy Slater is feeling about the crest club now.
"Billy Slater" ??? THAT has been well and truly shown -up for what it was...... a marketing gimmick!!!! Another one topping up his super at the Charity outfit that is called St Kilda FC :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grubby Allen???? Just WHAT the phuck does he DO???? (other than collect a salary from us)

WHAT a joke our club has become!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Special wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 8:02am
Spinner wrote: Mon 08 Jul 2019 6:20am

He can quit but make it look like it’s the clubs decision. It can be spun however way it’s needed to.

Surely he can negotiate a bit of extra cash to go now?

Why can’t he and the club come to an agreement?

Surely even Finnis wants him out ASAP?

Every week he stays the infection festers - it’s starting to get embarrassing for all parties. There are no real winners with him staying now.
On the contrary. Finnis tied his ship to the barnacle that is AR. It was his extension and quite frankly - if Cho is terminated at Season's end - I'm not sure how the CEO that extended him can remain in his position. This is an epic balls-up and as much as I hate seeing AR every week in his dribbling Members Videos - at least he's present. When was the last time Finnis was seen or heard? I simply cannot remember.

I feel sorry for AR as a human being; but I detest the position that Finnis unecessarily put us in with the dumb extension.

Go you red, black & white warriors