That well known saint tragic..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

That well known saint tragic..

Saint Eric!

Just sent me a private message on Facebook in response to a message I sent him re the trials and tribulations of barracking for the saints...

Always suspected he was very genuine in his passion and his message confirmed it...he is suffering like all of us but the best thing is he still believes!

Told him about saintsational as well...would be great to hear from him sometime...

Great actor but above all he is a true believer and saint to the core ...;-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Baldock Rules
Club Player

My sister met him at a saints game a few years ago and said the guy was incredibly passionate during and after the game which we won.Saint Eric it is :)

There are freaks and freaks and Baldock was both of those.
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Watched the GF draw the other night ( yes, I know), and am in no doubt of Erics passion for the Saints.

The footage cut to him on a number of occasions during the telecast. His passion for the Saints, is without a doubt, real, raw and as unbridled as any genuine, passionate, dyed-in-the-wool Sainter there ever was.

...In stark contrast to Julia's phoney token support of the Dogs.

Be great if he joined the SS family

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

The bloke is just the son of a migrant who lived in Airport West and who loves footy and cars, never doubted his passion.

Just happens to be an international superstar.

Spotted at least once at training a few years back. Dont know him from Adam, but seems a genuine sort of bloke, and the PM to Pat proves it.

We all share the common hurt of the past three GF's, be you a Hollywood megastar or Joe Average.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

If your curiousity has got the better of you, yep we are talking about you Eric, unless you are already posting on here :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Onya Mr Bana.....he's just like us - passionate Saints fan.

Just has a slightly better paid career than most of us, that's the only difference!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Brisvegas saint
Club Player

Have a feeling his passion extended to half a million at sportsbet, too- might explain some of his reactions at the GF. $3 million slipped away with Milne's really unlucky bounce.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:If your curiousity has got the better of you, yep we are talking about you Eric, unless you are already posting on here :wink:
Ah. My cover's as good as blown.

Yep. It's me. Thinline is Eric. Eric is Thinline. What can I say? I'm a star and a Saint.

Hahhhahhahhah.......hahaha...haha...........ha...groan....

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Perish the thought of him ever coming on here to voice an opinion. He'd only get bagged out by some of the "super opinionators" on here :lol:

But yes, nice to see a high profile Sainter like Bana flying the Saints flag!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

how do we get rid of molly?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Perish the thought of him ever coming on here to voice an opinion. He'd only get bagged out by some of the "super opinionators" on here :lol:

Thank God there's some younger high profile fans around (Eric, Geoff Ogilvy etc).

Molly just makes me cringe. He's looking more & more like something out of Weekend At Bernie's :shock:

Thomas
Club Player

I remember waching him being interviewedon tvone time, the commentator asked about an emotional scene in one of his pictures where he was crying, and what went through his mind that made the scene so realistic, was thinking of the 1997 gran final was the prompt response,and he was serious.

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going.

CARN THE SAINTS.
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
St. Luke wrote:Perish the thought of him ever coming on here to voice an opinion. He'd only get bagged out by some of the "super opinionators" on here :lol:

Thank God there's some younger high profile fans around (Eric, Geoff Ogilvy etc).

Molly just makes me cringe. He's looking more & more like something out of Weekend At Bernie's :shock:
at least bernie was straight

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

at least bernie was straight
Only when his strings were tight :wink:

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

well at least he was stiff then....

i've got it!
the only way to get him out of the country GF week is an ebay add.

One (1) small egyptian mummy boy for sale to australian buyer. inspection compulsory as will only accept COD. item is in NYC.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Thinline wrote:
SainterK wrote:If your curiousity has got the better of you, yep we are talking about you Eric, unless you are already posting on here :wink:
Ah. My cover's as good as blown.

Yep. It's me. Thinline is Eric. Eric is Thinline. What can I say? I'm a star and a Saint.

Hahhhahhahhah.......hahaha...haha...........ha...groan....
I cannot tell a lie...... I used to be Eric..... Stinger was too for a while....... I think HSVKing is now.

Been passing the Bana around.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

Molly was bagging Raph on the radio during the year, was awful. Some supporter...

Cares more about the Storm these days.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Raven
Club Player

I used to be Eric. Then they changed what Eric was. Now what I'm with isn't Eric, and what's Eric seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to youuuuuu!!!!

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

dcstkfc wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Molly was bagging Raph on the radio during the year, was awful. Some supporter...

Cares more about the Storm these days.
The eBay idea has legs IMHO.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:I used to be Eric. Then they changed what Eric was. Now what I'm with isn't Eric, and what's Eric seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to youuuuuu!!!!
:D

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bana Nah Nah Nah........ :D

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Bana Nah Nah Nah........ :D
....Hey Jude ...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

banana banana banana banana terracotta
banana terracotta
terracotta pie

:!:

stevie
Saintsational Legend

I'm Eric and so is my wife

Schillaci
Club Player

stevie wrote:I'm Eric and so is my wife
:D No, I'm Eric...and to prove it I'll burst out singing..."Always look on the bright side of life"....talk about talking about the 2 Erics in the one thread.