Reserved Seat holders- NOTE

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Why dont they just organise the seating at the G along the same lines as the reserved seats at Etihad???

Why are we telling the club stuff they should already know??

...and no I got no email
Maybe because there are a different number of rows in each level at the MCG?

But if anything there would be more rows at the G than Jihad.

Also Ticketwanker and Ticketek systems are prob like
Two dinosaurs trying to communicate!

It's a joke. Time for the club to
Explain why it's so hard for them, or maybe just sell seats for 9 games not 11 if they are so disorganized.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintly
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:link to survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/saints_mcg_seating

Thank you for signing as a member in 2011.
This year, for the first time we have implemented membership changes which the club believes will continue to improve your member experience and provide convenient access to both Etihad Stadium and the MCG.
One important change is to provide you as part of your reserved seat membership package an allocated reserved seat at our two MCG home games, Round 2 Saints v Richmond and Round 13 Saints v Geelong. This will mean, that you will be able to arrive at the game and proceed to your allocated seat as you would at Etihad Stadium.
In order for us to make sure your MCG seating is allocated with friends and family that you sit with at Etihad Stadium we ask that you take a couple of minutes to fill out a survey through the below link. Once we receive this information from you, we will be able to allocate your MCG seat and have your 2011 Membership card mailed in readiness for the season.
(Click here to complete the survey)
Should you have any further questions or wish to speak with a membership representative please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 GOSAINTS (467 246)
GO SAINTS!
gday Saintbrat, just wanting to make sure, if i didn't ge tthe survey, does that mean my mum and i will sit together? as she went in with both of our renewals

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Maybe because there are a different number of rows in each level at the MCG?

But if anything there would be more rows at the G than Jihad.
Yeah.

Etihad has approx 24 as opposed to the MCG's 45 on the bottom level.

They walk amongst us...

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I'd just suggest people check

and if anyone finds out let us know

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintnick12
Club Player

I called up this morning.
As a social club member who signed up for the new reserve seats in the SC area I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to fill out this new email survey thing re the MCG seats (as they have all our info from this year when he signed up together). I didn't get the email so just phoned to check, as suggested here.
That was correct, as above, they did not need me to complete the survey as they have the details of our group from our current request.
I also asked when we will find out allocations as it was noted as being 20/2 which has passed. The girl said late Feb or early March (ie next week or the following).
I then asked if she was able to tell me the Etihad allocation which had already been sorted. She gave me this information for myself (though not for the rest of my group, only myself). However she did say that they would have phoned my if not able to seat the group together.
I am very pleased as I put my forms in nice and early and we have been allocated the exact seats we asked for...the ones we have been sitting in for at least 8 or so of our home games each year for the past 5 years or so and spending a lot of time on ticketmaster organizing.
So I am very pleased with the outcome, though I won't believe it until I have the membership card with the seat number in my hands :wink:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
didzee
Club Player

I also rang yesterday and was told the same thing re new reserved seat in SC,no need to complete survey.
One of our group i know of has received their membership card today with no seating details on the card after being assured weve got seats.
Anyone know if seats are to be printed on their membership card,
i hope this is not a monumental stuff up, they are friggin hopeless!

Trevor1Barker

Proud player sponsor 2022
saint1974
Club Player

[quote="didzee"]I also rang yesterday and was told the same thing re new reserved seat in SC,no need to complete survey.
One of our group i know of has received their membership card today with no seating details on the card after being assured weve got seats.
Anyone know if seats are to be printed on their membership card,
i hope this is not a monumental stuff up, they are friggin hopeless![/quote
Sorry I also posted in another thread, I recieved my grandaughters social club ticket today, filled out the request for reserved seatin and rang the club to confirm.
Guess what no seat number on her membership card, I was told by club that the reseved seat would be printed on our membership cards.
So tomorrow I will be on the phone again.
We are not the only social club members this has happened too, just spoke to a family of 7 no reserved seating on any of their memberships.

saintwalsh
Club Player

i was told i was guranteed a seat because i just wanted one for myself and i got the membership card today with no seat on. i rang up the club and wanted too see what was going on etc. They then advised me that i was unsuccessful in my request for a seat. I am totally pissed off and i now just wished that they had kept the old ticketmaster setup.

saintnick12
Club Player

saintwalsh wrote:i was told i was guranteed a seat because i just wanted one for myself and i got the membership card today with no seat on. i rang up the club and wanted too see what was going on etc. They then advised me that i was unsuccessful in my request for a seat. I am totally pissed off and i now just wished that they had kept the old ticketmaster setup.
I would be taking it further if I were you Saintwalsh. if you lodged the form straight away, I can't really see how you could have missed out. They said they were allocating them in order of receipt.
When I phoned up to confirm mine back in Dec, they wouldn't even confirm they had received it...I just had to accept they had, then I assumed when the money went through that all was ok. I phoned up today as posted above and found out the allocation...though the only gave me mine, not the rest of our group, so we'll have to wait till we get the tickets to be sure.

I would definately take it further if I were you. It sounds like it has been such a stuff up, likely a single seat will end up turning up due to other stuff ups. Or maybe they will offer you one elsewhere for that same price.
I had issues with them late last year when trying to register my yongest son (3 years) to the SC waiting list. I emailed backwards and forwards over several weeks, got different answers from different people, but eventually got it sorted...last I heard there were 600 in front of him on the list, though at least that's better than thousands...
I would lodge a complaint and persue it....not good enough saintwalsh.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saintnick12
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:I called up this morning.
As a social club member who signed up for the new reserve seats in the SC area I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to fill out this new email survey thing re the MCG seats (as they have all our info from this year when he signed up together). I didn't get the email so just phoned to check, as suggested here.
That was correct, as above, they did not need me to complete the survey as they have the details of our group from our current request.
I also asked when we will find out allocations as it was noted as being 20/2 which has passed. The girl said late Feb or early March (ie next week or the following).
I then asked if she was able to tell me the Etihad allocation which had already been sorted. She gave me this information for myself (though not for the rest of my group, only myself). However she did say that they would have phoned my if not able to seat the group together.
I am very pleased as I put my forms in nice and early and we have been allocated the exact seats we asked for...the ones we have been sitting in for at least 8 or so of our home games each year for the past 5 years or so and spending a lot of time on ticketmaster organizing.
So I am very pleased with the outcome, though I won't believe it until I have the membership card with the seat number in my hands :wink:
We got our cards today with our SC reserve seats printed on the back. Very pleased :D :D :D

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:

We got our cards today with our SC reserve seats printed on the back. Very pleased :D :D :D
Well I had a heart attack last night as one of our cards which arrived yesterday had no seats.

But just rang the club and evidently it was an error....and a replacement card will be issued. phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....