Social Club reserved seating

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hellorocky
Club Player

Social Club reserved seating

there was a guy on here a few weeks ago that stated he was charged for 1 seat but was then later refunded as the area was sold out, I can't remember his name.

Anyway the reason I bring this up is because I was 1 of 176 people telephoned yesterday and told I had to change my reserved seats as the AFL had instructed several clubs that the area I had been allocated was a players reserve. I was offered 2 other bays and was told these were not full. I changed (had no choice)

Just wondering how many SC members did take up the reserved offer and how many others here was asked to change?

didzee
Club Player

Hi HR,

7 of us took up reserved seat option when first alerted to it by club.
Got pencil case ages ago and some cards 2 weeks ago, no cards had any seating on them despite being told we had seats before they were told not tell anyone i suppose.Told this would be fixed but still waiting.
No contact from club apologizing or any info about this situation and no calls re your issue.
Got a call tho today re members polo is ready. wahoo!
I wll also send this to the club and see what happens.
We just want a seat to watch the football all the other rubbish doesnt matter.

End of another whinge!

Trevor1Barker

Proud player sponsor 2022