Stoush outside after the game?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Stoush outside after the game?

Can anyone shed any light on the alleged ruckus after the game outside? There are stories circulating of a stabbing and it involving ex Saints CS members?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I saw the cops and that. I heard someone mention a small bald headed guy and i know their was a small bald headed bloke that is in the CS that likes to think he is tough.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SaintDebi
Club Player

No details about that but there was definitely something going on with a divvy van and a number of police just outside of gate 4 after the game.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

There was a guy on the ground, being either protected or apprehended...and a lady (who appeared drunk) trying to get to him and the security yelling at her to keep away....

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:There was a guy on the ground, being either protected or apprehended...and a lady (who appeared drunk) trying to get to him and the security yelling at her to keep away....
We saw the same thing a lot of screaming and blustering. Typical fools who cannot handle their alcohol. Saw the same thing last year outside the ground during GF Mark 1 with a female Collingwood supporter. Now THAT was scary......

Fortius Quo Fidelius
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:I saw the cops and that. I heard someone mention a small bald headed guy and i know their was a small bald headed bloke that is in the CS that likes to think he is tough.

And Plugger66 is nowhere to be seen :wink:

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:There was a guy on the ground, being either protected or apprehended...and a lady (who appeared drunk) trying to get to him and the security yelling at her to keep away....

We saw it and were mighty upset the cop didnt pepper spray them all when he pulled it out when the drunk chic and bloke nearly got to the guy in handcuffs on the ground

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

I blame it on Serbian fans.

:?

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

noreason41
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:I blame it on Serbian fans.

Based on?
Some of us actually come from Former Yugoslav countries.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:I blame it on Serbian fans.

But the Melbourne AFL mafia won't tell you that will they? Cover ups all round. :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:

We saw it and were mighty upset the cop didnt pepper spray them all when he pulled it out when the drunk chic and bloke nearly got to the guy in handcuffs on the ground
That's mad.

Pepper spray is a good option.

As is the cop firing a warning shot into the sky.

They are cops, not friggin $20 an hour security!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

That's mad.

Pepper spray is a good option.

As is the cop firing a warning shot into the sky.

They are cops, not friggin $20 an hour security!
Yep a warning shot for a fight at the footy. Way to go. I dont think there would be much uproar with that.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I heard apparently it was Dools trying to pick up Kimme,when she knocked him back the $*** hit the fan

Bring back the Lockett era
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The offenders were Saints fans, ex CS members who now sit behind them somewhere and cause trouble. Were apparently kicked out of the Collingwood game too. Of course nothing is/was their fault, its the "pig dog coppers" at fault :roll:

Cancel their bloody memberships and with any luck they wont darken our doorstep again

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ex CS members??

good lord
way to go to give us a bad rap
idiots
should be banned from games for the rest of the year if ya going to carry on like a pork chop and create fights
imo

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:The offenders were Saints fans, ex CS members who now sit behind them somewhere and cause trouble. Were apparently kicked out of the Collingwood game too. Of course nothing is/was their fault, its the "pig dog coppers" at fault :roll:

Cancel their bloody memberships and with any luck they wont darken our doorstep again
Yeah i think i know who they are now, Like to think they are really tough. Quite sad actually.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
georgie girl
Club Player

There was also a Cats' supporter being handcuffed at the back of a police van near gate 4 after the game. Must have been a night for a bit of trouble!

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Cancel their bloody memberships and with any luck they wont darken our doorstep again
Perhaps they are really Filth double agents, employed by McGuire to infiltrate our club?

But I agree. There should be zero tolerance for people who bring acts of mindless violence to the club.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

the cops were ar wrong, once again.

there was a bit going on after the game between a geelong supporter (who looked a bit like stokes :lol: ) and CHEER SQUAD (dont know where you got 'ex' from michael???) members. those standing up the back abuse us and make jokes, yet they are all members of the cheer squad, they just dont sit with us.
the stkilda supporter put in the back of the van was not involved. he was not in the cheer squad or standing behind us last night. he was sitting with his Geelong supporting family a few bays across and when seeing his mates in an argument after the game went in and pulled those wearing saints gear away and held them back, then to be thrown to the grown and hand cuffed and put in the back of the van.

FTC ......if you dont know what that stands for, just think about it.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St Fid, what do you think??

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:the cops were ar wrong, once again.

there was a bit going on after the game between a geelong supporter (who looked a bit like stokes :lol: ) and CHEER SQUAD (dont know where you got 'ex' from michael???) members. those standing up the back abuse us and make jokes, yet they are all members of the cheer squad, they just dont sit with us.
the stkilda supporter put in the back of the van was not involved. he was not in the cheer squad or standing behind us last night. he was sitting with his Geelong supporting family a few bays across and when seeing his mates in an argument after the game went in and pulled those wearing saints gear away and held them back, then to be thrown to the grown and hand cuffed and put in the back of the van.

Dools, if these people "stand up the back and abuse us" why the hell are they in the CS? God no wonder you have trouble attracting members

So this guy wasnt involved, but he wades in and pulls his mates out while the police were taking care of the matter. OK then.

Ive read the stuff that two of the offenders have written on Facebook. Its pig-ignorant, bogan, brainless, illiterate trash. Everyone invloved in the whole incident should have their memberships torn up

One last thing. I hope you dont think that this "I hate da cops" attitude makes you into some sort of tough guy, cos it doesnt. I reckon I worked out what your lil acronym is...and it just rams home the point that you let yourself down very very badly with some of the rubbish you write on here.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Expand your acronym and tell the cops to their face, saintdooley. I'm sure they'd be interested in your opinion and input. No doubt you'd be the first to seek their assistance if you were being trashed by some drunken bogan.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

:shock:

stabbings?
arrests?
cs abusing and separating yet being 1 CS.. surely this needs to be sorted out?

was it a full moon last night?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Time for you to grow up little boy before it's too late. Probably goes for the rest of the so called cheer squad. Sounds more like Collingwood than St Kilda.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:

Time for you to grow up little boy before it's too late. Probably goes for the rest of the so called cheer squad. Sounds more like Collingwood than St Kilda.
bingo.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post