Feral Drunk Swans Supporters Last Night on Level 2 Aisle 27.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Feral Drunk Swans Supporters Last Night on Level 2 Aisle 27.

There were a bunch of drunken feral Swans supporters sitting on Level 2, Aisle 27 last night. They were all wearing their Swans Red membership caps.

They were getting stuck into Saints fans as they were exiting including kids and women. They were swearing and were very aggressive. It was completley unnecessary and way over the top.

To the large drunk fellow in the red cap, you were a disgrace.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I was there. Trashy exhibition.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I wasn't far from you - aisle 29, level 2. To be honest the 'saints' supporters that were behind me were some if the worst footy fans I have ever had to endure.

For the entire first half they were constantly yelling 'do a knee Raph, you're sh!t Raph'. This combined with little flicks to the back of my head and when I'd turn around they would point to there mate and snigger... Blaming each other & laughing.

Luckily they went off to the bar for the 2nd half, as I was starting to imagine violence upon them... Fair dinkum, they were testing my powers of calmness.

There really are terrible supporters for every club, but continually screaming for anyone let alone your own to get seriously injured takes the cake.

Top night all round.

BushDave
Club Player

Yeah, we had a couple of Saints members behind us who spent the whole game bagging players, particularly Raph and Zac. It was like having the two old blokes from the Muppets behind you (but these were women).

Why bother to support your team if all you can do is hang s*** on them?

The players did their best and came up short, we just need to rebuild and push on. We have to take the bad with the good and continue to support the club we all love. :D

Never Give Up!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Sorry to hear that, Pav.

I has lucky enough to only have fellow Santers around me all night.

My only gripe with them was their booing of Adam Schneider. Why would any fair dinkum supporter boo a member of a 70 year drought breaking Premiership team? :?

But I have to say, after walking through the heart of the city after the game, I didn't cop an earful from one Swans fan. Only a couple dimwitted neutrals walked by (who obviously weren't at the game) shouting "Go Swannies!".

So, for the most part, Swans fans are pretty humble and not mean spirited.

They were pretty well behaved in 2005 from memory.
dragit wrote:For the entire first half they were constantly yelling 'do a knee Raph, you're sh!t Raph'. This combined with little flicks to the back of my head and when I'd turn around they would point to there mate and snigger... Blaming each other & laughing.
Raph-bashers are not real St.Kilda supporters. I resent them. There were a few of them around. Unfortunately, they came back out of the woodwork last night :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
fingers
Saintsational Legend

The guy sitting behind was killing me. A commentator of every piece of play and every obvious action. Add that to the Raph bashing all it did was make a bad night worse.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Plenty of Raph Bashing.

Is it an xbox game???

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Had a Raph basher sitting behind us, had a dirty big biker mo, lovely guy.

Was into him even when he wasn't near the ball. Really wanted to get stuck into him, the result didn't help my cause.

They walk amongst us...

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

The further they go into this finals campaign the harder they'll fall. Swans aren't good enough to go the distance this season. Just get some enjoyment out of watching one of their competitors flog them :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Swans aren't good enough to go the distance this season. Just get some enjoyment out of watching one of their competitors flog them :lol:
Well they got further than us.

How is that enjoyable? :roll:

They walk amongst us...

Sam23
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:I wasn't far from you - aisle 29, level 2. To be honest the 'saints' supporters that were behind me were some if the worst footy fans I have ever had to endure.

For the entire first half they were constantly yelling 'do a knee Raph, you're sh!t Raph'. This combined with little flicks to the back of my head and when I'd turn around they would point to there mate and snigger... Blaming each other & laughing.

Luckily they went off to the bar for the 2nd half, as I was starting to imagine violence upon them... Fair dinkum, they were testing my powers of calmness.

There really are terrible supporters for every club, but continually screaming for anyone let alone your own to get seriously injured takes the cake.

Top night all round.
I was near you.

Some old hag behind me giving it too Dal all game before I lost my cool in the third quarter and had released with my praise for Dal highlighting every positive thing he did.

She didn't go at Dal again.

Goddard.